Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 06-15-2006, 12:32 PM   #61
teknoman
Registered Member

Default Re: Big Ben Update

At the very least,he should pony up a new car for the other driverand an apology if he,s at fault.And if he is he better tithe at least 105of his alary to that person,because I can see the lawyer/vulture coming his way.Aand did anyone hear how the other person is doing?nothing...
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2006, 12:33 PM   #62
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Who's missing?

(*Bigdx on Screw you KP, ya PU@%Y, your wife sure likes the "full face helmet" You gonna wear a flame proof suit in your new lexus ya faggot. You get your "end is near" sandwich board and stand on the corner ya queer. (*Bigdx off)

Hey KP, I agree 100% with the beenie thing. Keep up the good (logical) posts.

-Fenton

Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 01:01 PM   #63
pdad13
Founding Member

By all accounts, the woman driving the Chrysler was at fault. Classic "I didn't see him" left-turner, so I doubt she'll have any case for compensation.

Of course, this doesn't excuse Ben of not having a license and being generally foolish.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 01:43 PM   #64
Tigercub
Founding Member

Arnold is no different.

Ben and Arnold know what the laws are. The difference between us and them is that they think they can get away with it because they think they're better than us.
Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 03:04 PM   #65
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Full Face Helmet

a po' boy mint julip... that's priceless....Hey you wanna' be in the GPTB with us??? you sound like you'll fit right in. I'll sponser ya'

don't worry 'bout the pony tail bit you can grow like a big fro' or something instead...LOL
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 03:19 PM   #66
obandoj
Founding Member

Not having a license makes him guilty in my book and in lots of states! Case closed, you ride without a license you represent the majority of motorcycle accidents, I am not saying that left turners and u-turners are right, but if you went to the trouble to get a license you at least show some kind of responsibility, willingness to learn and good ATTITUDE. That also goes for governators.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 03:20 PM   #67
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: GPTB Risks

I uh forgot.
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #68
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Logical post my ass

Not sure where the beanie comes in. The reports said he was not wearing any helmet at all.

And as far as "things would have been better" had he been wearing a full face is no more than unsubstantiated speculation. We have no information pertaining to the accident available to make such a call, so while it may be true, it may well not be. A full face may have caused his head to arch back further during impact causing spinal injuries.

I for one do not respond to an ass who take such obvious delight in somebody else’s misfortune.

bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 04:42 PM   #69
ksquid
Banned

Default Hello read the article again bigdx

He landed on his face..and busted his jaw... Full Face will take that impact no problem .. Why don't you go get that hammer out from underneath the car on blocks in your front yard and do an experiment... Get a full face helmet and use the hammer and hit youself in the face... Now take off the helmet and try again...
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 04:55 PM   #70
m_t_yeo
Founding Member

I may sound retarded, but who is this Lawrence Grodsky you've quoted from twice now?
m_t_yeo is offline   Reply With Quote