Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Rich Man, Poor Man (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/3669-rich-man-poor-man.html)

longride 06-14-2006 09:26 AM

Re: No Shizzle Sherlock

Hey, they Gov did a study and came up with the conclusion that men really are different than women. WOW. I wonder how many 3 martini lunches they needed to come up with that conclusion.

BMW4VWW 06-14-2006 09:27 AM

Re: Some bigdx facts

Kpaul battles himself to the death! Now there's a cage match I'd pay to watch.

ksquid 06-14-2006 09:34 AM

Here come the black helicopters again

You guys are such conspiracy nuts...However, bigdx is really johnnyb....check the ip addrs. do it...I tried that duel identity thing before remember, but I always gave myself away.. Burns could do it his sleep though...kpaul is really not as devious and complicated as you guys think...Burns is though.. bigdx is the perfect antikpaul gotta be Burns..

BMW4VWW 06-14-2006 09:39 AM

Think of the money the gov would have saved us if they'd just fished a dog eared old copy of Playboy out of the trashcan behind the local barber shop.

(This supposition assumes that government employees aren't cloned and actually possess standard male genitalia.)

BrowningBAR 06-14-2006 09:42 AM

Re: Some bigdx facts

Kind of like a really dumb version of Fight Club.

You just see Kpaul, blood soaked and staggering, in an empty parking lot of some sh!tty bar punching himself in the face as he scream obscenities and overused talking points while an obese Highwayman watches on from a dark corner of the parking lot as he scratches the underside of his sweaty, heavy hanging, man t!ts...

BrowningBAR 06-14-2006 09:43 AM

Re: Here come the black helicopters again

Great, now he's talking it the third person...

bmwdude 06-14-2006 09:43 AM

Re: Rich Man, Poor Man

Now that is the most astute observation here so far!

Following the conclusions of this "research" soon, because of demand, double wide trailers will cost more than mansions. That and trailer parks will become "gated communities". Lamborgini's up on blocks out front and everything.

Talk about being disenfranchised!

Speaking of all this, I need to get my old ford's tranny out of the bath tub in the front yard....

everiman 06-14-2006 09:49 AM

Re: Rich Man, Poor Man

"These are artistic practices that reconstruct class boundaries and ultimately relegate the poor to the hardcore," says Karen Bettez Halnon,

YO

First I talk about how I dress and this

And diamond necklaces - stretch Lexuses

Baby Benz, traded in your Hyundai Excel

Fully equipped, CD changer with the cell

Right stroke, left stroke whatÂ’s the best stroke

Death stroke - tongue all down her throat

NuthinÂ’ left to do but send her home to you

IÂ’m through - can ya sing the song for me, boo?

seruzawa 06-14-2006 09:51 AM

They also discovered that cats are different than dogs.

They also proved, using IQ testing, that jewish people are feebleminded.

No, I am not making this stuff up.

seruzawa 06-14-2006 09:56 AM

Ahhhgggrrrr.......

Oh jeez, stop already. I don't need that image in my mind while I try to stay awake at the meeting that starts in 5 minutes.

Alright, seruzawa, think "Halle Berry in @ssless chaps.... Halle Berry in @ssless chaps..... Halle Berry in @ssless chaps......"