Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 06-18-2006, 02:57 AM   #231
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: How did you know I had a traumatic childhood?

"SO glad I left 10 years ago."

Bye bye ... sniff, I am so sad you left, sniff, the US will miss you, sniff
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2006, 10:49 PM   #232
dingling
Founding Member

Default Re: How did you know I had a traumatic childhood?

I showed some of thsese posts to my girlfriend. She is an educator and really a kind person. She said "I see why you left. Calling women "ehores" due to MTV? And Europeans are "Eurotrash". People that do not agree with someone are "loser faggots". Honey, these are severely mentally ill people that are dead inside. But I now see why you left. Are these mainstream opinions"? I said "about 50%". She was shocked.

Anytime you wonder why Americans are the most loathed people on the face of the Earth ,just look in a mirror. And yes, you are a moron. A typical Harley punk.
dingling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #233
dingling
Founding Member

Default Re: JB, looks like your buddy is doing fine!

Ever stop to think about how much LSD and cocaine he has consumed? He changes his opinions like I change my socks.

And anyone who could state that Clinton was worse than Nixon is NUTS!! Barry Goldwater called Nixon "the most dishonest man I ever met". Clinton was a sleaze, I admit that. But he gave us the longest period of prosperity in US history, the only Pres. to reduce the deficit, left us a HUGE cash surplus and globally was the most liked Pres. in our history. Also considered as the best anti-terrorism Pres., even by advisors to Reagan.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:26 PM   #234
dingling
Founding Member

Default Re: The truth hurts part 2

Yes, Afghanistan was a tragedy. But things are currently FAR worse in Iraq than under Hussein. More murders, more torture, more rapes, less food, less medicine, eleedtrical outages and fewer jobs. And NEVER forget who armed and trained the Taliban--Bush Sr. and Reagan. Hell, they gave Stinger missiles to Bin Laden. And while a CIA agent was giving them the missiles they stated "if we weren't killing the Russians we'd be killing you". And STULL gave him the missiles. Can you say TREASON?
Old 06-19-2006, 05:00 AM   #235
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Observation

You don't have bash America because you didn't fit in. And I know that is a classic, "who wants to fit in with these 'morons'?"

My guess is you have always been an odd little loaner. Picked on from day one. Now the power of the keyboard and some enlightenment from abroad has made you superior to all Americans. I'm glad you found a companion, those US ladies never gave you the time of day.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:09 AM   #236
dingling
Founding Member

Default Re: Observation

Nothing could be farther from the truth. I am well educated and have lots of friends. Many come here to see me. It hurt to leave. But the reality is, as a Dutch friend of mine put it, "Americans are so dumb they are offensive".

Look at your thoughts. "We could turn Iraq into glass if we wanted to". What an accomplishment. To annihilate a people. How American. And how insane that any sport played in America always turns out a "World Champion". The Pittsburgh Steelers are a great team. But who do they play in the World? Nobody, not even Canada. Baseball, basketball, etc... We are always "world Champions". The arrogance and hubris is so thick you can cut it with a knife. And yes, overall Americans are dumb. The American dream? Murder a culture and steal theur resources so people like Schwarznegger can drive Hummers.

And I am certqinly not saying that only America behaves that way. Look at what was done to Africa and the Middle east by Europe.

The point is let's get to the basics. Great schools for our kids; great care for our seniors and stop bombing innocent people.

And you Fenton, like most Americans, didn't use one FACT. Meerly a cheap character assassination to somebody you have never met. But if pushed I will push back. And look at your posts and others other's-- "Euroitrash", "faggots", "losers", etc...

I can get pissy. But I can support everything I say with sources like the Harvard School of Medicine, who concluded that America had a 23% poverty, a huge problem. Are you going to try to deny that America has repetitively bombed completely innocent countries that NEVER hurt us nor wanted to?

And as to women. I have dated models and many good looking women. MY reasons for leaving were first, our govt, we don't have one. Second, that Americans DO NOTHING to improve their country. I have donated money, worked with disabled people and spent time teaching at a juvenile detention facility to keep kids out of prison. I have written hundreds of letters to politicians. You get back form letters that aren't even on the topic. So tell me honestly. Do you trust your govt.? Is America living up to what it says it believes in? And how many countries have you been to? I have been in 25.

I have seen stuff I don't want to remember. And I have seen people with so little economically. But so much in heart and spirit. To use a quote I once heard, "you can give a 3rd. World kid a ball and a field and he and his friends are happy for months' You can give an American kid 25 presents for Christmas and all he'll do is ***** as to why he didn't get the 26th. one".

You might be amazed, if you met me, as to how much we would have in common. I am seriously patriotic. But not for a govt. that destroys its own people INTENTIONALLY!!

And yes, I can substantiate that also. We nuked our own soldiers intentionally; te Tuskegee Syphllis experiment, where we gave blacks syphllis and lied about it and watched them rot (look it up). And look at how we treat our veterans. Go to a VA hospital and see what squallor they live in. Before you blast me you better know something about the man. But as usual you speak from a point of ignorance and arrogance. How American.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:15 PM   #237
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Re: Observation

"But as usual you speak from a point of ignorance and arrogance. How American."

That's the problem. Do you see it? "ARROGANCE": offensive exhibition of assumed superiority. There is an old Pot/Kettle story I think you will like.

I'm an American, you don't know me. Your Dutch friend thinking that I am "so dumb I am offensive" is not a "Fact"

So it looks like we both get to carry on with our "hunches" of eachothers make-up without knowing the man.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote