Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 06-17-2006, 07:39 PM   #221
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: Rich Man, Poor Man

NARF!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2006, 10:34 PM   #222
dingling
Founding Member

"turned the next generation of girls into *****s"? And "chicks". I have read where you refer to yourself as a "redneck" You forgot to put "ignorant" in front of that very apt description.

What I got out of this, more than the article itself, is that America is an anti-intellect society. Somebody mentioned TV Wrestling, which is compkletely fake, racist, sexist and moronic. But what about Larry King Live? He is as dumb as a post and a crappy intervbiewer. So they gave him a PhD. Yale gave Bush a PhD.

America has been so "dumbed down" that stupidity is the norm. Rememebr tha headline from a British newspaper whose cover was "Why are Americans so Dumb..."
dingling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:39 PM   #223
dingling
Founding Member

You are much closer to the bottom than you may realize. Look at our schools, our sham of a govt., levels of violence and a 23% poverty rate.

Are you surte you aren't on Thorazine?
Old 06-17-2006, 10:47 PM   #224
dingling
Founding Member

Michael Moore takes advantage of the poor? Are you on crack. He is always speaking up for the lower class and has always fought to keep American jobs here in America. He has confronted Phil Knight of Nike and numerous other corporations that closed their factories and sent jobs overseas.

You may not like Michael Moore, but don't act like a republican and blatantly lie.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:57 PM   #225
dingling
Founding Member

Default Re: The truth hurts part 2

Wrong again. The taks were withheld by Les Aspen. Isn't it amazing how people sitting in air conditioned offices determine what are kids take to battle or don't get.

Want to help out kids in battle, at least if we ever engage in a war worth getting involved in? Get rid of that crap M-16 and that ridiculous .223 cartridge. If you don't believe me read "Blackhawk Down" or The NATO Emergency Medical Manual. 223s don't usually stop people.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:04 PM   #226
dingling
Founding Member

And where are all those products made? How many Americans have lost their jobs to save a few bucks on electronics? DEATH TO WAL-MART AND ALL THAT SHOP THERE!!!!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:17 PM   #227
dingling
Founding Member

Don't forget that there are ways to pay zero taxes. One is to sell a stock, keep the profits and reinvest. Zero income tax paid. Warren Buffett laughed about the fact that his secretary was in a higher tax bracket than he was.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:26 PM   #228
dingling
Founding Member

Battle of Tours, Crusades, etc... The right wing christians are just as nuts as the right wing Islamic crew. The only difference is symbols. Remember Bush talks to God.

And Hitler and the boys were ardent christians. Remember the photos of Catholic priests goose stepping with the Nazis and giving the zeig heil salute? Or the pope that helped to smuggle out Nazis after the war. To quote Hitler "We are only doing what the church has always wanted to do". Or the St. Louis? Not one country would take those Jews in. Not even "freedom loving" America
Old 06-17-2006, 11:34 PM   #229
dingling
Founding Member

Obviously you don't have a double digit IQ. You are truly hallucinatory. And watch what happens when all those "interest only home loans" coillapse. I ahve one here. It's called renting. And best medical care? You are nuts. America is rated about 45th. in health care. I have friends come over every year to have surgeries or dental work done in Thailand. The care is VASTLTY SUPERIOR TO AMERICA's. Even Time Magazine did an article on "Medical Tourism". One doctor said, abpout Thailand surgeries, "the best work I have ever seen". I have talked to 2 European doctors, 2 US heart surgeons, 2 US orthopaedic surgeons and an ER doc who said thailand has the best care they have ever seen. You need to get out more. Your opinions are not based on one fact. You are merely an ignorant "flag waver".
Old 06-17-2006, 11:39 PM   #230
dingling
Founding Member

Default Re: How did you know I had a traumatic childhood?

You bred? I guess you turned out some "ignorant faggots" like you. You are a moron.

SO glad I left 10 years ago.