Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 06-14-2006, 06:24 PM   #161
ewok1
Founding Member

Default Re: The truth hurts

i find myself in the weirdest position responding to this post.

First, I agree the article is not particularly relevant, and unless you are the philospher Hume, it seems to lack any real inductive reasoning (logic?).

Still, while i consider myself a sport bike rider, i hang out in a pack at the racetrack, ride with those same buddies, but mostly my wife, love my suomy extreme helmet and ku****ani leathers and go to laguna seca every year. So I find myself admitting that i like group rides, rally type events and equipment that is more than pure function.

Where do i turn in my license? Wait a minute. Before I started to get gray hair i had a pony tail. That must explain it.
ewok1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2006, 06:29 PM   #162
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Rich Man, Poor Man

gotta' be a real mohawk though, non of this pansy ass crap with a three inch stripe sticking above one inch hair. Everyone knows you'll cut that off and still look ok for the office....

No, we want to see a bathroom-mirror shave job on both sides and a greasey jeri-curl stripe standing up proud and tall, then we'll buy it.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:43 PM   #163
obandoj
Founding Member

Default Re: Never realised my

You most have had a very traumatic childhood, keep riding without protective gear and it will be over before you know it.

Did you ever hear of natural selection? It is coming your way!
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:45 PM   #164
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Career Advice

Shouldn't you have a second job waiting tables or something? I mean, *****ing here as much as you do, you could certainly hold down a 4 hour shift somewhere.

If you aren't out working every chance you get to prepare for the "tough times" and saving every penny you're a fool. (based of course on your own prediction)
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:47 PM   #165
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: The truth hurts part 2

Damn right, all them innocent women and children that got killed were Godless Heathens that were trying to halt Bushco's manifest destiny of pumping all their oil and quadrupoling their profits.

Getting a little skull from an intern, a Jewish one at that like Clinton did, why that's the next step down from whackin' off satan hissef'......l
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:56 PM   #166
schizuki
Founding Member

"increased terrorism"

You have absolutely no freaking clue what Islamic terrorism is all about, do you?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 07:18 PM   #167
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Maybe he's talking about Canadian dollars.
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:02 PM   #168
ofreen
Registered Member

You can, however, shellac it, and sell it in a curio shop.
ofreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:07 PM   #169
caffine
Registered Member

Default I'm no expert, but.....

I don't think it's Johnnyb. His writing style is very distinict. Covers a lot of ground with very few words. You would think you'd be able to find a hint of that in Bigdx's longer rants.

caffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:20 AM   #170
KLRer
Founding Member

"The extremity of such action may be understood as measure of the extreme value of symbolic territory for the socially and economically disenfranchised," notes Halnon.

Moron?? A moron wrote that sentence?? What do that make you who probably dont even no what it mean? just kidding

KLRer is offline   Reply With Quote