Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Rich Man, Poor Man (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/3669-rich-man-poor-man.html)

ewok1 06-14-2006 05:24 PM

Re: The truth hurts

i find myself in the weirdest position responding to this post.

First, I agree the article is not particularly relevant, and unless you are the philospher Hume, it seems to lack any real inductive reasoning (logic?).

Still, while i consider myself a sport bike rider, i hang out in a pack at the racetrack, ride with those same buddies, but mostly my wife, love my suomy extreme helmet and ku****ani leathers and go to laguna seca every year. So I find myself admitting that i like group rides, rally type events and equipment that is more than pure function.

Where do i turn in my license? Wait a minute. Before I started to get gray hair i had a pony tail. That must explain it.

sarnali 06-14-2006 05:29 PM

Re: Rich Man, Poor Man

gotta' be a real mohawk though, non of this pansy ass crap with a three inch stripe sticking above one inch hair. Everyone knows you'll cut that off and still look ok for the office....

No, we want to see a bathroom-mirror shave job on both sides and a greasey jeri-curl stripe standing up proud and tall, then we'll buy it.

obandoj 06-14-2006 05:43 PM

Re: Never realised my

You most have had a very traumatic childhood, keep riding without protective gear and it will be over before you know it.

Did you ever hear of natural selection? It is coming your way!

Fenton 06-14-2006 05:45 PM

Career Advice

Shouldn't you have a second job waiting tables or something? I mean, *****ing here as much as you do, you could certainly hold down a 4 hour shift somewhere.

If you aren't out working every chance you get to prepare for the "tough times" and saving every penny you're a fool. (based of course on your own prediction)

sarnali 06-14-2006 05:47 PM

Re: The truth hurts part 2

Damn right, all them innocent women and children that got killed were Godless Heathens that were trying to halt Bushco's manifest destiny of pumping all their oil and quadrupoling their profits.

Getting a little skull from an intern, a Jewish one at that like Clinton did, why that's the next step down from whackin' off satan hissef'......l

schizuki 06-14-2006 05:56 PM

"increased terrorism"

You have absolutely no freaking clue what Islamic terrorism is all about, do you?

BMW4VWW 06-14-2006 06:18 PM

Maybe he's talking about Canadian dollars.

ofreen 06-14-2006 07:02 PM

You can, however, shellac it, and sell it in a curio shop.

caffine 06-14-2006 07:07 PM

I'm no expert, but.....

I don't think it's Johnnyb. His writing style is very distinict. Covers a lot of ground with very few words. You would think you'd be able to find a hint of that in Bigdx's longer rants.

KLRer 06-15-2006 01:20 AM

"The extremity of such action may be understood as measure of the extreme value of symbolic territory for the socially and economically disenfranchised," notes Halnon.

Moron?? A moron wrote that sentence?? What do that make you who probably dont even no what it mean? just kidding