Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 05-31-2006, 08:04 AM   #101
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Some more out-of-ass commentary from pedophile-dad.

Hey, jerkoff, who's cherry picking? Just keep taking stuff out of context to defend yourself. You're definitely fooling everyone here.

Cruiser riders don't speed? That's a f*cking laugh. I bet none of them do other potentially dangerous things like riding side-by-side or in ultra-tigh double-file formation. Or bar-hop. Or about a million other things.

And I don't present the two examples of stupitity as data, just personal experience. I could reel off hundreds more. The data has already been presented. Yes, we don't have a statistical breakdown of sportrider deaths vs. cruiser deaths. I doubt the numbers would be that much different. Most fatal accidents happen at intersections at fairly low speeds.

Nice try backing off of your assertion that sportbike riders are dying more by a large margin, which you have absolutely no reasearch to support. The fact is that the number is of over-40 deaths is 46% percent (according to NHTA), and we don't know exactly what they're riding. And neither do you. However, judging by sales and demographics, it's not a stretch to say that a significant majority are cruiser riders.

54/46% is hardly a large margin (well within margin of error) and will likely make up the majority by next year.

Oh, so people who wear gear are actually LESS responsible and MORE reckless than your beanie-wearing bretheren. And of course everyone who wears gear has delusions of being a Superbike racer. Your generalizations know no bounds. Over-generalizing everything is a sure sign of a lack of critical thinking skills.

Neither group has a monopoly on stupidity. They just sometimes use different techiques.

You, however, seem to have stupidity in a pretty tight headlock. Congratulations, a few more witless posts and you'll achieve KP status.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-31-2006, 09:15 AM   #102
bigdx
Founding Member

"I bet none of them do other potentially dangerous things like riding side-by-side or in ultra-tigh[t] double-file formation. Or bar-hop. Or about a million other things."

I do not believe I made any statement to support the moronic assertion you made. The statement I made that was that sport bike riders are more like to exhibit irresponsible behavior when riding. In fact, a large group of sport riders suffer from such a level of delinquency that they actually video tape and publish their stupid behavior for all to see. Another genius on this board actually made a comment down the lines that ‘breaking the speed limits doesn’t mean you are speeding’.

"Nice try backing off of your assertion that sportbike riders are dying more by a large margin"

Not sure where I was supposed to have done that.

"The fact is that the number is of over-40 deaths is 46% percent (according to NHTA), and we don't know exactly what they're riding. And neither do you."

Exactly. Since you were the one that tried to correlate age and genre of motorcycling in your posts, this comment is somewhat confusing. But I must admit, I do find retards confusing.

"However, judging by sales and demographics, it's not a stretch to say that a significant majority are cruiser riders."

There is no data to support that. That is what I call sucking "facts" out your ass. I guess constipation is something youÂ’ll never experience.

"54/46% is hardly a large margin"

Not sure where margins come in; but it does means more younger riders die. Period.

(well within margin of error)

What is the published standard deviation for these numbers? Is this published or is this more facts sucked out your ass?

"and will likely make up the majority by next year"

You see that in your crystal ball, or facts sucked out your ass? Let me guess, out the ass no?

"so people who wear gear are actually LESS responsible and MORE reckless than your beanie-wearing breth[e]ren"

Yes, by a large margin. Of all bikers, sport bike riders fall into the highest risk category of all bikers.

"And of course everyone who wears gear has delusions of being a Superbike racer"

To a high degree, yes.

"Your generalizations know no bounds"

Strange, I was thinking the same about your statements.

"Over-generalizing everything is a sure sign of a lack of critical thinking skills."

Not really. Over generalizing is useful for strategic decision making.

"Neither group has a monopoly on stupidity."

Agreed

"They just sometimes use different tech[n]iques"

No, they use exactly the same techniques to riding. The fact that one group generally ride slower, increases their time to react to dangerous situations. They are also less likely to exceed their own capabilities when riding.

"You, however, seem to have stupidity in a pretty tight headlock."

Yep, any tighter and your brain will start squirting out your ears, pedo-dad

"Congratulations, a few more witless posts and you'll achieve KP status."

KP is a genius compared to you. No wonder you pee-stained-legs boys had him banned. He was obviously your master when it comes to debating.

bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:28 AM   #103
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: CO in Top Ten in Bike Deaths.

Ah, come on. That is like saying folks under 21 would drink.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:04 PM   #104
pdad13
Founding Member

"Incidentally, by a huge margin the idiots that need be scraped off the road and transported to the local mortuary are sport riders too.

But do not take my word for it. Simply give your local friendly insurance agent a call and confirm." --Bigdx

This is your entire argument in a nutshell. Huge margin? We're still waiting for your data.

Dude, I've read all your posts in this thread. Let's follow the arc of your argument, shall we?

-------

You: Sportbike riders are dangerous jerks who are killing themselves in huge numbers in comparison to the rest of the motorcycling population. Cruiser riders are more responsible and die much less frequently.

How do you know?

You: Insurance rates and what my relative told me.

Where's the data?

You: I told you, insurance rates and what my Cousin Enis said.

But insurance rates aren't figured on fatalities.

You: Yes, but more claims mean more accidents mean more fatalities.

Well, it could mean that, but more claims, especially on easily damaged and expensive-to-repair sportbikes, don't prove more fatalities, and certainly not a "huge" amount more, just more financial risk for the insurance companies.

How do you explain that riders over 40 make up the fastest growing demographic for motorcycle deaths, comprising 46% of all fatalities, with 40-50 year-olds as the fastest growing segment?

You: Well, they're not all riding cruisers.

Well, certainly not all, but since H-D and metric cruisers are by far the most popular in sales in this demographic, I think it's safe to say that that cruiser riders are probably a vast majority of the this group.

You: (Inaudible mumbling)

What?

You: Uh, well, actually there are no statistics that connect type of bike with fatalities.

So how do you know there are far more ("...by a huge margin.") sportbike fatalities?

You: I told you retard, the insurance companies and my brother-in-law Lamar. And mystical law enforcement fatality data that I refuse to share. Besides, sportbikers wear funny suits. Oh, and I f*cked your mother.

That's nice, but answer the question, please.

You: The insurance companies say so. And law enforcement. And my uncle, who's not a pedofile sc*mbag like you.

Where is the law enforcement data?

You: In your mother's a$$

Makes total sense. I'm convinced.

Old 05-31-2006, 02:29 PM   #105
bigdx
Founding Member

Are you drunk or just stupid? You are attributing what you posted to me.

There are zero statistics published on type of motorcycle being ridden pertaining to fatalities. You are the moron assuming a correlation between age with genre. Not me. The only information available based on type of motorcycle is that of the insurance industry and law enforcement

Lets look at two (of the many BS) statements you made

"The stats as quoted by the INSURANCE INFORMATION INSTITUTE say the complete opposite: Fatalities for older riders are going up while fatalities for younger riders are going down. Turns out that it's nearly spilt right down the middle, so there seems to be equal amounts of stupidity in both groups."

Remember this statement pookie? So which groups are you talking about? The III figures are for fatalities based on age, not type of bike ridden. Yet you somehow think that means more cruiser have fatalities.

Lets have a look at another from the same post.

"According to III, over-40 riders (we'll have to assume the vast majority are cruiser riders) make up nearly half (46%) of all motorcycle deaths."

You openly admit you are making assumptions i.e. "weÂ’ll have to assume blah blah "

So are your assumption supposed to be fact? That proves me wrong? Hey whatever dude.

Note, I do not role-play and put words in your mouth to make my argument like you obviously have the need to do. You read all my posts? Well obviously the content of thereof need to be modified for you to win you argument.

I also do not believe I made mention of your mother, but I guess I am dealing with a liar Â… like that is a surprise.

IÂ’ll let you have the last word as it will obviously mean a lot a little *****-stained-leg little liar like you and Â…

Old 05-31-2006, 03:12 PM   #106
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Some things you might not know

1.You haven't been around here long enough to know that I despise squidly behavior, especially stunting on public roads.

2. KP was not banned originally. He volunteered to leave and asked for a poll. My belief was that no one should be banned. If he was "banned" later, it had to do with something that went way beyond being obnoxious.

3. By different techniques, I'm referring to different errors in judgement. The squid may ride over his/her head, while the cruiser rider can take other risks like riding in bad formations, wearing novelty helmets and no gear, etc. Who's more stupid, the inexperienced squid that runs off a curve at 70 mph and hits a tree, or the inexperienced cruiser rider that can't turn his 700 lb. bike at 35 mph and hits a tree? I'd say it's a dead heat.

4. Generalizing is very useful in many instances. It isn't useful for every situation. Hence "over-generalizing."

5. If the trending continues as it has over the last decade, over-40 riders will make up the majority of deaths very soon. It's pretty simple; the numbers are nearly equal now, with older rider deaths sky rocketing and under-40 deaths decreasing. And no, I don't know the standard deviation for these numbers, I meant to write "maybe well within the margin of error." I stand corrected.

6. In one of your typically witty responses to another poster you refered to sport riders being scraped off the road more than other riders by "huge margins." This is basically the comment that started this debate. It's speculation based on your bias. It might have been true ten years ago, but it's not clear that it is now. Way to backpeddle. And you still have no data to prove your assertions.

And God, you are one pedantic S.O.B. This is an Internet forum, not a spelling bee. We all make typos. Maybe you claim to be a better typist than most, but I'd check some of your own posts to be sure.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:24 PM   #107
pdad13
Founding Member

Well, here's your whole post. Resopnse to Schizuki:

"Re: CO in Top Ten in Bike Deaths. (Score: 1)

By bigdx (I_Ride@Yo_Mama.org) on Tuesday, May 30 2006 @ 04:05:00 PDT

(User Info | Send a Message)

Ah, but you and I have been down this road before no?

Some HDÂ’s do have loud pipes, but not more so than the ricers. In PA the majority of riders that get pulled over for disturbance violations are sports bikers. I know this as I have a family member who is a state trooper. Incidentally, by a huge margin the idiots that need be scraped off the road and transported to the local mortuary are sport riders too.

But do not take my word for it. Simply give your local friendly insurance agent a call and confirm."

(I assume, technically, you're referring to PA, but it's clear here and in other posts in this thread that you mean all sportbike riders everywhere.)

As for "role-playing," yes, I'm having fun at your expense. However, it is the crux of your argument. You maintain that you know that sportbike riders make up the vast majority of deaths, but you have nothing to prove it, only hearsay and bias.

Higher insurance claims to not necessarily equal a higher death rate. Just more claims and money paid out. Everything else is supposition.

I have made an assumption that the majority of over-40 riders are on cruisers. Based on motorcycle market trends, this is not scandalous. Traditionally, sportier bikes are ridden by younger demographics, while cruisers are more likely to be ridden by older riders. Cruisers have been the best selling bikes in the U.S. for almost a decade. They are marketed towards older riders primarily. True, this is not hard fact, but I'm not trying to prove anythng; I'm casting doubt on your proclamations. It does help to illustrate that your assertion that sportbike riders make up a large majority of deaths is shakey at best. I could imagine that sportbike deaths are still in the majority, but probably not by a "huge" margin.

And after all this railing against sportbike riders, you know that there are no statistics that prove your assertion. Only a leap of logic about insurance rates and what you believe to be true in PA. I guess you missed the irony.

Old 05-31-2006, 05:41 PM   #108
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Time to change your handle

The winky icon gave you away.

Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 10:03 PM   #109
mn0024
Registered Member

Default Re: Pedophile-dad speaking out his ass again

Howabout we disect this last load of bull$hit from the bigdxhead.

Accidents are most prevalent amongst sport bike riders due to activities such excessive speed and general irresponsible riding.

Obviously you just pulled that out of your ass. I think it's more like cruisers have more accidents because they are inferior motorcycles from a design standpoint and their operators are much less likely to be true motorcyclists. They're more in search of an image than anything else.

Sport bikes have the most expensive rates for insurance as their owners statistically proven to be the most likely to engage in activities leading to claims, whether that may include a fatality or not.

Sportbikes have the highest insurance rates because they are more expensive to repair.

With every post of yours I continue to think you can't get any dumber. But then you go and open your mouth again. I think you've conclusively proved to every member of this board that your experience with motorcycles is extremely limited. For that matter, it would appear that your experience with most things seems to be very limited. You should do everyone a favor and disconnect your keyboard immediately.

mn0024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 12:57 PM   #110
Ninjeff
Founding Member

Default Re: CO in Top Ten in Bike Deaths.

man i love the posts about who is better, sportbike/cruisers.

Really i love it.

I dont get it, but hotdamn is it funny.

I only took offense (and was perplexed) by BigDx's argument that the power-ranger type sportbike riders are stupid, and are pansys.

Dude...just curious....are you serious? No ill will intended (on my part). Just...wondering. Wondering if you are insulting people who ride sportbikes because they wear "pansy" helmets, jackets with CE armor, and gloves and boots. Because then i would think that you wouldnt mind the people who ride in shorts and tanktop, no helmet and tennis shoes. Since that wouldnt be "pansy" attire...does that make them real men? Again, not trying to argue...i just need clarification.

And im willing to bet you dont wave to sportbike riders on your harley do you? Why not? I mean, its cool that you dont dg on the sporty crowd. I can agree to disagree with that...but still....no courtesy? No honor? No small amount of good will for your fellow motorcyclist?

I wave to everyone. I talk to everyone on a motorcycle? Why, because i have an actual love for the sport. Cruisers rock. I can see teh appeal totally.. love choppers...even like the loud pipes sometimes. I can totally dig what that whole scene is about....taking it easy and such....but i also love sportbikes (what i own) because i can see the lust for speed and precision....the feeling of control... like a surgeon. Hell, i can even get into stunting on closed courses. I love to be around motorcycles, i love riding them, i love talking about them....i just dont love people who seem to love the world of motorcycling through tainted eyes. The ones who think that i am "less" of a person because of the machine i buy, and the clothes i wear.

Just my 2 pennies though.

and too keep the fun rolling.

Gays should be allowed to get married.

carry on.