Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 05-30-2006, 09:05 PM   #91
mn0024
Registered Member

Default Re: CO in Top Ten in Bike Deaths.

If you really think about it, it is always the crackpots, misfits, and oddballs that are the most interesting people anyway.

If that's true, bigdx must be this year's Time man of the year.
mn0024 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-31-2006, 01:10 AM   #92
Cookie
Registered Member

A ricer or a HD, helmet or no, you could be safely strapped up inside a cage tut tuting at guys like yourself, but you ride a motorcycle, You knowingly put yourself in harms way

We are rebels riding the road to oblivion on the only beast big enough to keep our huge kahunas from dragging on the ground, at least for a couple of hours until we go back to being orthodontists.

We still think we can say "IÂ’m mature your all idiots?"

Its got to be a bloody big bubble to fit us all in.

Choose the level of risk you are happy with and be happy for those who are choosing theirs!

Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:36 AM   #93
pplassm
Founding Member

On roads that are level as a board and boring as hell.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:39 AM   #94
pplassm
Founding Member

Air cooled machine guns are much lighter than water cooled guns, but have a lower sustained cyclic rate.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:55 AM   #95
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Some more out-of-ass commentary from pedophile-dad.

"First you emphatically deny that older riders are dying in large numbers, which was wrong."

True. The largest group of riders dying are under 40. That is a fact.

The over 50 age group is experiencing a huge surge in fatalities (140%) but in absolute numbers they are a very small minority.

You seem to confuse a proportional rise in fatalities with actual numbers.

"Now you challenge your own assumption, that older riders, or more responsible riders, are cruiser riders."

No, I am challenging the fact that you consider YOUR assumptions to be factual.

"You associated younger riders with "power rangers,"

Another flawed conclusion on your part. Idiots (young and old) on sport bikes dressed to the hilt with pansy safety gear have this naïve thought that they are invincible. They aren’t, and not are the innocent by standers they injure.

"In fact one guy on an HD passed my group doing over 100mph over the weekend"

Of course, the action of a single individual is proof that all cruisers speed. This is also proof that sport riders do not. And I have flawed logic?

"I personally witnessed a "responsible," older cruiser rider pull out of a dealer on his brand new bike, wobbling and dragging his feet the whole way."

Oh my god, a second example. This must definitely mean no cruiser rider have any experience?

"You're a fool."

LOL, please forgive me but a statement like that coming from an obvious retard like yourself is hardly an insult.

bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:57 AM   #96
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Curiouser and curiouser

You're 50 years old?
Old 05-31-2006, 03:15 AM   #97
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Some more out-of-ass commentary from pedophile-dad.

"It takes a real genius to make the above statements and then claim that cruisers are safer than sportbikes."

That statement would have had some merit if it had been in response of something I actually said.

And as for the speeding, I know of no street legal production motorcycle that isn't capable of breaking the speed limit."

I am sure you are trying to make a point with this statement. Really not sure what it is though.

"Let's review, handling whether in a curve or avoiding a stationary object, braking, and steering maneuvers. Those all seem to be areas where cruisers are severely limited when compared to sportbikes."

Really? So cruisers are severely restricted in go round a curve or avoiding stationary objects? My my, I have been doing those exact things, accident free, for 15 years on a cruiser (and another 15 on sports bikes). I must be one hell of a biker, no? Thanks, that is a nice compliment.

My GSXR750SRAD had a problem avoiding a stationary object one time and I wrecked it against a stationary car. Would I be correct to assume my HarleyÂ’s handle better than a GSXR? No? Maybe it was riding skills and attitude towards riding?

The truth of the matter is navigating a curve is a function of the driver skill AND his/her attitude. Sure a sport bike can corner faster than a cruiser. Sadly (I do not like anybody to get hurt), sport bikers frequently exceed their own abilities and end up wrecking.

"I'd be surprised if you've actually ever even ridden a motorcycle, least of all owned one."

DoesnÂ’t take much too surprise you it seems Â…

Old 05-31-2006, 03:37 AM   #98
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Pedophile-dad speaking out his ass again

Nope, the moronic assumption that age is related to genre of motorcycling is a creation of your infantile imagination, nobody elseÂ’s.

"You've deduced that insurance companies set premiums based on fatality rates, which is totally incorrect"

Nope, another product of your repressed imagination.

Fatalities are a consequence of accidents. Accidents are most prevalent amongst sport bike riders due to activities such excessive speed and general irresponsible riding.

Insurance rates are (amongst other determinants) determined by driver record and type of motorcycle insured. Type of coverage is irrelevant for the scope of this argument as for any type of coverage, the coverage will be most expensive for a sport bike.

Sport bikes have the most expensive rates for insurance as their owners statistically proven to be the most likely to engage in activities leading to claims, whether that may include a fatality or not.

There are no statistics that I know of that gives a breakdown of accidents vs. motorcycle type, which is why I consider insurance rates and numbers from law enforcement agencies.

There is no provable correlation between age and genre of motorcycling. Your arguments based on that assumption are as groundless as your personality.

So you go back to jacking off whilst sucking snot out of little boys noses Â…

Old 05-31-2006, 03:39 AM   #99
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Curiouser and curiouser

Yep, you are a total genius haner Â…

Ps. glad to see you managed to post under the correct thread this time.

Old 05-31-2006, 04:09 AM   #100
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Relax

BD, I don't know if being a foul mouthed *****y old lady is your goal, but you are there. I haven't figured out if you are 17, or just using the keyboard to "push back" after a life of abuse.

Either way, it's old.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote