Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 03-28-2006, 07:51 PM   #51
caffine
Registered Member

Default Re: Aerodynamic, but Not Academic

"Taxi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
caffine is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2006, 03:05 AM   #52
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find little humor in murder, so take your satire and stick it up the same place your source your morals from.

Ps. Robert Mugabe is an intellectual giant compared to an @sshole like you.

bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 03:06 AM   #53
bigdx
Founding Member

Yep, the murder of a biker is real funny ...
Old 03-29-2006, 03:16 AM   #54
bigdx
Founding Member

"People can and do have a re[a]sonable expectation that a streetbike should be able to so do"

So if it cannot I should expect to be killed? You think it is the wild west out there or something?

What about my 16-year daughter riding her scooter to school each day? Must I accept that she may be rightfully killed each time she rides off too school?

Are you just dumb or do you have a mental problem?

Do me a favor pal, go f*ck yourself Â…

Old 03-30-2006, 03:16 AM   #55
opie
Founding Member

Default Re: Eyes for Eyes

I guess we could start with the witnesses. And who contributed the information that he was having "personal problems"? Hitting a motorcycle with your car/van and saying you didn't intend to kill him could be compared to killing someone by shooting them at point blank range, then saying that you didn't intend to hit any vital organs. I'm just dismayed at how people deliberately kill someone else, showing that they have no regard for their life, and then the defense for not punishing the killer with death is that life is precious.
opie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:28 PM   #56
gear_head
Registered Member

Default Re: Felons and rights.

Yeah, maybe if you know the guy and you are actualy at a wake of funeral. I don't think the poster here was doing this out of stress relief.
gear_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 05:58 PM   #57
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

OK, fine...I'll bite. I'll come down to your level to explain this to you, you Cretin. I'll use small words so that you will be able to understand.

A street motorcycle is capable of outruning a minivan. The End. Especially with an engine of 1450cc or better, like the Big Twin Harley in question. The guy who got killed

a) couldn't apparenly control his anger issues, and so he started a verbal fight with the driver. That was his first mistake. (The van driver had the same problem, so what? The rider could have "walked away" knowing he was vulnerable, but he didn't.)

b) he probably couldn't ride very well. In your pitiable lingo: he had no skillz, G. the bike goes faster, and handles better, and brakes sooner than the van. So if it didn't, guess what? user error. Not once did I make of any of this.

And on the other hand, No: you should not expect to get killed. You have a reasonable right to expect that other road users excersive self-control, vehicle control, and that they pay attention.

There is nothing funny about a guy getting killed (even if it was partially his own damn fault). There *is* something very funny about the newspaper shamelessly trying to make it the fault of the victim, the fault of his brand of bike, the fault of "personal problems", the fault of anyone/anything except the bad guy who did wrong. Cuz the guy is hispanic and has a felony criminal record, so we can't say anything bad about him, cuz that would be racist and demeaning and oppressive. And that's what the article was trying to do, and that was funny. Pitiful, but funny.

But in another sense, yes, you can expect to die while riding...every day, every time you get on it...reality check, You Maloderous Pervert, riding motorcycles is a dangerous sport/hobby. Most people with a high school education understand as much.

Am I dumb? I'll let the other readers compare your posts to mine, and determine that for themselves. On the other hand, I let myself get pulled into "debates" with creatures like you, you Pimple On The A$$ of Humanity.

As to your daughter. Nvmbnvts, she is not my problem, so don't try to make it mine. Do you *have* to expect she may be killed whilst riding her scooter to school every day? Damn right, you do! cuz the world sucks, life is hard, and 16-year-olds statistically can't drive for sh*t. Even if your daughter can drive, assuming you're a great parent, which, given the quality of your posts and even your handle here, well... there are still many thousands of other 16-year-olds that certainly can't drive for sh*t, you Jackel Spew. If you can't handle the idea that you might lose your baby girl cuz YOU put her on that scooter, O Thou Of Questionable Parentage, guess what? Maybe you shouldn't let her ride the f'in' thing,

And if, God forbid, soomething should hit your daughter before she has the dubious honor of continuing your genetic lineage, and she dies, and if the newspaper tries to blame it on her for going innocently about her business, instead of blaming the coked-up sack of **** that killed her, then yeah, you can be damn sure that guys like me will be here to make fun of that, you Puss From The Underside Of A Diseased Yak.

Because newspapers behaving that way is criminal, and it deserves to be made fun of, that habit that the media has of turning the victim into the bad guy and vice versa.

You have a narrow, feeble mind, and you've said yourself that you're a bad parent because you put you child's life in danger and refuse to take responsibility for it. Worse tahn all this, though, you're a bad writer.

So no more favors for you, you Bucket of Scrotum Washings.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:13 PM   #58
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Re: Aerodynamic, but Not Academic

That seems reasonable. But if you take someone's life away with your vehicle, it's permanent. The dead can't be rehabilitated back to life. So why is it unreasonable to make the ban on his driving permanent? Futher, such a rehabilitation is theretical, we hope he's been rehabilitated. we have to take someone's word for it. On the other hand, the ability and maybe even desire to destroy life is proven. it's fact...solid. It seems better to me to run society based on what we know than on what we hope.

And by the way, people were productive members of society for many thousands of years without owning cars. Even in our own society, many of the MOST productive people don't own cars. Look at the metro NYC, or Philly, or Chicago, or even Atlanta. As abhorent as the idea may be to we riders, it *is* possible to contribute to society and still ride the bus.

in the end, you give up your rights when you do homicide.