Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 03-28-2006, 09:27 AM   #31
opie
Founding Member

Default Re: Senseless Road Rage Tragedy.

I'd really like to see the death penalty for this bastard. Seriously. It's no different than losing your temper, grabbing a gun from your truck, and shooting someone in the head. Maybe we could have a twofer and fry Janklow at the same time. I know this is incendiary language, but I feel strongly that someone's life should be considered precious in proportion to the way they consider the lives of others as precious. If you've shown by your actions that you think someone's life is cheap, and you take it, then your life is also cheap, and you'll lose it.
opie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2006, 09:32 AM   #32
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Old 03-28-2006, 09:39 AM   #33
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default I see your smiley.

Hmm, we already know he's been licensed, suspended, arrested and incarcerated multiple times. Now he's driving a brand new minivan, and you'd still bet that he was an "illegal alien"? I'll take that bet!

I'll bet you dollars to chicken wings that Mr. Gonzalez is a US Citizen, or at the very least holds a valid Permanent Resident card.

-Sean
Old 03-28-2006, 09:43 AM   #34
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Eyes for Eyes

Opie, I agree 100% BUT! Who makes that final decision on guilt and intent? Our flawed justice system, our uber-flawed politicians, or our supremely uninformed masses?

I don't trust the current state of our justice system and caouldn't get behind killing anyone based solely on the decisions of this system.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:44 AM   #35
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Eyes for Eyes

Nor can I bother to spell check my posts!
Old 03-28-2006, 09:46 AM   #36
brandenw
Founding Member

Default Re: I see your smiley.

I think he probably is a legal resident of the US.. Of course, in Wisconsin they're still working on legislation to block illegal aliens from getting licenses (which makes me wonder why they don't deport them as soon as the apply). I think, hey, if you are a legal resident knock yourself out and apply, but if you're not then why would the government give them a license?

Of course, people say that restricting illegal immigrants from getting a license is racist, but I couldn't care less if you're from Canada or Mexico, or Italy or whatever. It just doesn't make sense to somehow allow them to drive legally while they're here illegally. I don't see how people can figure something entirely different from that and say that breaking the law is alright.

People just need to remember that while there are loads of illegal immigrants in the United States, there are probably similar amounts, if not more, that are citizens or permanent residents.
brandenw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:02 AM   #37
teknoman
Registered Member

The system sucks and that,s why I no longer work for them.I have been guilty of a DWB,[driving while black] .Had a mohawk,grateful dead tie dyed shirt and bandana,about 15 yrs ago.Looking back on it,maybe I should have been stopped!True story,I just wanted to add some humor to a sad story.
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:16 AM   #38
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Sounds like the Fashion Police went all Abner Louima on your ass!
Old 03-28-2006, 10:46 AM   #39
Tigercub
Founding Member

Default Re: Eyes for Eyes

I'm not alone - I can mispell with the best of them...Yes!!
Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:58 AM   #40
Tigercub
Founding Member

"Police said Gonzalez and Schoenherr got into an argument regarding Gonzalez's aggressive driving while they both drove west on East Golf Links Road"

You can't teach everybody how to drive or behave properly on the road and I would hesitate to start instructing people from the seat of a motorcycle.
Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote