Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 01-27-2006, 08:52 PM   #71
bigdx
Founding Member

Default Re: Harley-Davidson worth more than GM!

I got bum from union. You belong to a union no? Yes? Ok, you are a no good, low class bum who thinks the world owes him a living.

Being called a fascist is a compliment to me. I would appreciate if you drop the "near" part. I assure you I am a complete fascist and I have sent hundreds of you filthy commies to poor house. You do not deserve a job and I have taken jobs away from many of your ilk in the past. I will do the same for many years to come.

Regards

BTW, Go Mr. Ford. (applause)

bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2006, 09:04 PM   #72
bigdx
Founding Member

Yeah, and you monkeys thought Kerry would win hahahahahahahahahaha. So funny ...

W could drill your state like a cheap ho anytime he wishes. Personally, I would rather see you commies unemployed and on welfare.

Old 01-27-2006, 11:20 PM   #73
MudSlinger
Founding Member

I never thought that Kerry would win. Bush and his Brown Shirts were going to make sure of it. No Exit polls in '04. Kinda strange.

Mark my words. In '08 there will be a "terrorist" attack on the U.S. and the lambs, oops I mean citizens will be told that the war prez. can't leave in a time of crisis. He has no intentions of leaving office.

No he can't drill at his will dipsh!t. He may think he's the Emperor, but there are still some rules for now.

Sure Uncle Tom, I'd love to be unemployed as long as you support me, Sweetie.

Heil Bush!
Old 01-27-2006, 11:41 PM   #74
MudSlinger
Founding Member

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Remember, NeoCons. Give you enough rope, and you'll hang yourself. It's already started.

Old 01-27-2006, 11:44 PM   #75
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

Wake up and smell the pink slips. EVERY corporation in America regards their employees as a cost, and does everthing in their power to keep that cost as low as possible. The bosses of corporations don't really work for the companies they run. They work for the stockholders. If they think they can profitably get rid of you, you are history.
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 11:48 PM   #76
MudSlinger
Founding Member

This thread bores me now. It's all the same banter with no change.

Congrats to H-D for a job well done, and I hope that GM can pull their head out of their collective a$$.

This thread is dead.

Old 01-27-2006, 11:55 PM   #77
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

I bought a Dell Computer recently, and had some problems with it. The folks, working from a script, would go through a couple of steps, then put us on hold for a half hour or so, then hand us over to someone who would use the same script, get to the same point, and put us on hold again. We were on the phone for EIGHT HOURS and never got any closer to solving our problem. We ended up boxing up the computer and sending it back. How hard they may have been working is totally irrelevant. The problem didn't get fixed, so I bought a computer from somebody else. Where is the cost savings in that? I think you are going to see more and more people like me, who will pay a few bucks more for something to have meaningful service to back up a product.
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 01:33 AM   #78
eojmo
Founding Member

Why is it that when anyone talks about unions being a good thing they are automatically shot down as being some kind of bleeding heart liberal. When will the right wing corporate capitalists realise that when all the factories are downsized or closed because of their obscene greed, who will have money to buy their products? I guess theyÂ’ll move to Switzerland, continue to live in luxury and exploit some third world country. The same thing happened in Germany when a handful of rich controlled the wealth and the population was starving. Look where that ended.

GM would be better off today if management had concentrated on the job at hand instead of buying up foreign manufacturers. But I guess their executives would have missed out on all those overseas junkets.

Balance and cooperation between the workers and management, thatÂ’s the only way any industry can survive, and it seems like Harley have got the mix just about right.

eojmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 04:56 AM   #79
BillyO
Registered Member

Up heah in New Hamphah,we`ve known that for yeahs.

Problem is we cannot still seem to fit a good old Fisher 10` snowplow to a Sreet Rod.

Chevy 2500 4x4 is still worth more in a foot of snow.
BillyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 05:58 AM   #80
bigdx
Founding Member

You mean like slick Willy getting his blow on at the oval and then lying under oath?