Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Harley-Davidson worth more than GM! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/3280-harley-davidson-worth-more-than-gm.html)

johnnyb 01-27-2006 01:03 PM

Re: Harley-Davidson worth more than GM!

holy cow longride. After cogitating your cogent anti-liberal posits, I've decided you're right. we liberals ARE brainless. Well, there's your problem with the country. It's us that r dum... end of story. who knew?

whose dumb idea was it to form unions anyway? everybody knows the big corporation's main interest is in taking good care of the little people who make it all possible.

mscuddy 01-27-2006 01:03 PM

The Buell's already got a great motor KP, seems to work just swell...and it's got klass too.

mscuddy 01-27-2006 01:06 PM

Just like PLANTATION OWNERS!

johnnyb 01-27-2006 01:11 PM

know who i'd like to pork? than ann coulter she is hot and i love her mind too.

Buzglyd 01-27-2006 01:18 PM

Well at least that's better than throwing a pie at her like those "open-minded" college students.

johnnyb 01-27-2006 01:22 PM

i'm with u them librals are dumb and close-minded.

mscuddy 01-27-2006 01:23 PM

Why do I think of Margaret Hamilton whenever I see Ann Coulter?

She'd look fetching in a black pointed hat.

mii54ws 01-27-2006 01:26 PM

On last nights News Hour (PBS), a full feature story about GM problems revealed that Delphi, the manufacturer of all the spark plugs for GM, sell the plugs to GM for $1.50 each. It costs Delphi $2.00 to manufacture them. And here's the kicker; GM could buy those plugs from off shore for $1.00. Why don't they do it?????

Cause Delphi and all it's *****ing employees, who have no clue, would be out and Flint Michigan would be another ghost town. Can we spell G L O B A L C O M P E T I T I O N.

Yep, I ride a Japanese motorcycle, cause it's better than the other guy's.

brandenw 01-27-2006 02:06 PM

Eh, I'm a fan of Buell and that includes the engine. But then again, it'd be nice to see them get something new instead of having to improve the same design over and over again. There's a limit to what you can safely do to an engine (and stay within emissions and continue their improved reliability), and I'm sure that soon enough they'll be up against that limit unless they replace it with something newer or even something the same age with even more potential for performance and reliability.

MudSlinger 01-27-2006 02:42 PM

Apparently your job hasn't been outsourced. Yet.