Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   XBRR Not Legal for FX? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/3277-xbrr-not-legal-for-fx.html)

mscuddy 01-26-2006 07:01 AM

Re: Don't get me wrong Blake

Darn tootin'. And wait 'till my CityX comes off warranty. Since they've been building hop-up parts for Sportsters since the earth's crust cooled, I'd say at least 90+ HP at the rear wheel.

Blake_1 01-26-2006 09:27 AM

What "ratio".

I referenced no ratio. I referenced a product. I suppose you don't like the American V-8's competing at lemans either. Darn pushrod big displacement engines whooping up on the high revving competition.

High revving engines SUCK. IMNSHO of course. You can have four times the valves, twice the cylinders and more than double the revs. I'll take the big displacement and air cooling instead. If you don't like it, fine, don't buy it. But don't tell me it's somehow inferior as a racing engine and then tell me it shouldn't be allowed to compete.

Which is it? Is the engine sucky or are you afaid that a big bellering American V-Twin will take the IL4's to school?

Which is it?

BrowningBAR 01-26-2006 09:40 AM

Re: What

Walk away. Arguing with the forum wanker gets you nowhere.

Seriously, it's a waste of time and effort.

Eventually heÂ’ll pound away at another of his gloriously, well thought out, opinions and the stupidity will drive you mad.

Just ell him that Bio-Diesel is destroying the rain forests and watch him lose his mind in a spit-laced rant.

maladg 01-26-2006 10:08 AM

Re: XBRR Not Legal for FX?

Kook, private sector interest with big $$ on the line re weather exposure have long ago abandoned NOAA and NWS. They have gone to private sector weather folks 'cause they do better - ie non political - work.

Geez, NOAA "forecasts" consistently bias warm & dry. And they don't do forecasts anyway...just probability schemes. Geez!

Well, I just wasted time on the unworthy. Back to the salt mines!

Tadgh 01-26-2006 10:55 AM

yeah jeremy mcwilliams ..he is guaranteed to either win or crash big style ..crash usually..

go on gezza

bowtydaddy 01-26-2006 02:18 PM

Re: Don't get me wrong Blake

Tried one of those blender powered motorbikes with the turbine like power and four exaust pipes. Fast as hell, but after a few miles the love affair was over. I'm on my second Buell and no regrets. I'ts the SS 396 of motorcycles...........an American hot rod. Shake Rattle and Roll you MOrons.

sportbikebandit 01-26-2006 02:40 PM

LOL. I am fiscal conservative unlike Buz's buddy W. I also have a daughter in a private university.. And another one on the way.. So forgive me for if I don't buy in to the max credit card crowd. By the way Buz I paid cash for the Ninja and my 3 cars.

sportbikebandit 01-26-2006 02:46 PM

A ratio is also a product.

The ratio a:b =a/b =a*1/b.. Jr. High Math I think...

BrowningBAR 01-26-2006 03:19 PM

See what I mean.

sportbikebandit 01-26-2006 06:43 PM

Dearth Longride

How come I keep hearing longride telling sarnali "sarnali I am your father"... GEEZ sarnali you have really gone to the dark side i.e GPTB.. what happened to the guy who rode Triumph's and Suzukis :)