Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 12-13-2005, 05:46 AM   #61
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Euro Licensing Model Meets Resistance For Now.

You are right. The women there are indeed beautiful, and if I were relegated to the cuisine of one country, it would be Thailand.
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2005, 06:36 PM   #62
dingling
Founding Member

Default Re: Start dirty.

I could not agree more. I started on the street. After some dirt work I had a much better feel for the back and front end. And as dirt is not smooth and always presents problems and the need to adjust ot sharpens your feel and reflexes.
dingling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 06:44 PM   #63
dingling
Founding Member

However, if a younger rider goes to say 4 schools like Reg Pridmore's CLASS school, his son's STAR School Dennis Pegalo, Keith Code, Freddie Spencers', they could get a waiver.

To me the problem is 2 fold. Riders need more education. And the car crowd needs to be held accountable for what they do to us, not the other way around. The general public needs to learn that we are merely another form of transportation mixed with a passionate hobby. Not a public menace.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:10 AM   #64
dingling
Founding Member

Odd. In a prior comment you praise Reagan and then talk about freedom, and then how "the state exists for the good of its citizens". I guess you forgot about Herr Reagan (the single most indicted and convicted administration in our history) and Herr Bush II who got into office with his brother and Katherine Harris rigging an election.

Also, these true hawks and warriors. Reagan made training movies for WWII and "W" was a deserter. He supported the war, but he was too much of a coward to go and fight. And dodged his military commitment. Cheney never served. Rumsfeld was in an aerobatuc ream. The right are always so easy to foil. And so many that ridicule Europe have never been there and listen to "intelledctuals" like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. Want to be stupid? Watch American TV and listen to the far right. Like Rush Limbaugh. A common junkie who screams about American values and tough laws. He better pray those tough laws don't apply to him. That is after he gets out if rehab for the third. Or is it the 4th. time?
Old 12-17-2005, 06:27 PM   #65
dingling
Founding Member

Interesting that you compare Bush and Bin laden. I wonder how many Americans remember that it was Bush Senior and Reagan that gave Osama Bin Laden Stinger anti-aircraft missiles and trained the Taliban. And when a CIA agent was giving the Taliban the missiles they were asked "what would you be doing if you weren't fighting the Russians"? "We would be killing Americans". "Oh. Here's your Stinger millsiles".

ANYBODY that hands crtates of Stinger missiles over to people that just stated they want to murder your countrymen should be in prison for the rest of their life. Especially a govt. agent. And frankly, Bush 1, Reagan, Bush 2, Kissinger and Nixon should have all done prison time. Along with nunmerous other Republicans. Bush 2 gave the Taliban $243 million for opium crop destruction. Think maybe he didn't use it for that?