Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Janklow sees the light in bid to regain law license (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/3074-janklow-sees-light-bid-regain-law-license.html)

sv1000rider 10-14-2005 04:48 PM

Re: Janklow sees the light in bid to regain law license

This doesn't surprise me one bit. No matter what the law says, it all boils down to who has the most power and/or money in life so they can do whatever the fook they want! Go to hell Janklow!

Lusanti 10-14-2005 05:37 PM

"...whose motorcycle collided with the car Janklow was driving near Trent."

"sees the light...?"

The report almost paints it as an unfortunate accident, practically blaming the motorcycle for colliding with Janklow! This is far too common with media bias. A true, unbiased writer would find no hardship in stating the simple fact that Janklow recklessly hit Randy Scott and killed him.

I know it's been said, but I'll say it again -- if Randy Scott was in a car when he was killed, there would have been an entirely different spin, and justice would more likely have been served.

The man is not sorry at all.

obandoj 10-14-2005 05:55 PM

Once a scumbag, forever a scumbag, I say put the bastard in jail where he belongs.

racerjak 10-14-2005 07:20 PM

yeah, he`s sorry alright, a sorry ass!!!!!

03zx12r 10-15-2005 03:04 AM

Take his life as he did someone's elses

xxces 10-15-2005 05:32 AM

Oh, I believe Jankow is sorry. He is sorry that his income as an attorney has stopped. And I think it a complete joke that if he completes his probation his record will be cleared of his second degree manslaughter conviction. I think it should be up to the family of the guy he killed( I mean the obviously out of control motorcyclist that collided with Jankows car during a harmless drunken joyride). I relive my initial anger each time I read about this man. And as far as needing his law license back to "serve the public", I think he should really serve the public and fade away! I am tired of motorists not being held accountable for their actions when a motorcycle is involved.

sarnali 10-15-2005 06:17 AM

Not surprising, I'm sure he's heart broken over the loss of prestige and being able to have a little blue Kojac light to stick on his Suburban.

Nice to see the state bar assn. is falling all over themselves to get him reinstated after that pesky motorcyclist caused him so much grief and hardship....

If he wants to serve the public so badly he should spend a few years picking up garbage along side the road, probably about all he's good for.

sportbikebandit 10-15-2005 10:29 AM

Ah those wacky ..... you know the rest. The motorcycling community had a chance to make a statement to South Dakota by boycotting Sturgis. Instead the GPTB, went to Sturgis and partied.... I guess I am tired of hearing the "outrage" from motorcyclists when they won't do something tangible to penalize the people of South Dakota for electing this jerk several times and then allowing him to get away with this behavior for years. Don't give that crap that a boycott would hurt the inoscent. Everyone that lives in South Dakota is guilty of empowering this dysfunctional creep...

sarnali 10-15-2005 12:52 PM

what about the people that voted against him?

longride 10-15-2005 01:18 PM

Please refrain from trying to bring common sense to a perfectly ignorant rant.