Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Janklow sees the light in bid to regain law license (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/3074-janklow-sees-light-bid-regain-law-license.html)

seruzawa 10-16-2005 02:45 PM

Re: Janklow sees the light in bid to regain law license

All Jackloff has to do to receive automatic forgiveness for every evil thing he does is to change his name to Bill Clinton.

seruzawa 10-16-2005 02:53 PM

Boycotting Sturgis is a least as clever a reaction as those people who came up with the idea of not sending aid to N'arlins because it's in a red state. Punish people who had nothing to do with it. Really smart. These people would really freak out if treated as unfairly as they love to treat others.

seruzawa 10-16-2005 02:56 PM

Ethical standards necessary to practice law? Lawyers? ETHICS??? Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....(near terminal laughing fit).

leach7 10-16-2005 05:01 PM

Getting his law license back? For what? To weaken the already pathetic laws that caused him to be inconvenienced for 100 days? Or does he want to sue the family for Randy being in his way and is too cheap to hire a lawyer? A decent man, a real man, would have the sense to stay out of the limelight and would not be pushing to have his conviction erased from his record.

sportbikebandit 10-16-2005 07:06 PM

Apples and Oranges

First
[*]"as those people who came up with the idea of not sending aid to N'arlins because it's in a red state. " Never happened Did you make that up?

Second
[*]The good people of South Dakota elected Janklow Governor twice right, Congressman several times?. Are they innoscent? No they enabled him, especially those who voted for him.

A boycott would of drawn national attention like nothing else Another opportunity lost because the GPTB would rather go to a party then to stand up and fight for something.

sarnali 10-16-2005 07:53 PM

Re: Apples and Oranges

Are you off your medication again? and you were doing so well....

What exactly are the people who voted against him supposed to do shoot him? They excersized the only option they have under the law, they voted for the opposition. What the hell else do you think they're goin to do?

sarnali 10-16-2005 07:57 PM

That's enough... deep breathes now, come on, in with the good air, out with the bad...

sportbikebandit 10-17-2005 02:58 AM

Accepting Responsibility

Sarnali I think you completely missed my point and it's my fault. Sorry for not explaining it clearly. No I am not off the medication. I just strongly believe in this and please don't take anything personal, I respect your opinon. [*]A boycott would get max National attention on the plight of the dead motorcyclist, Janklow, and the corruption in the state of South Dakota.[*]Nothing like hitting people in the pocket book to create positive change. The Federal government does it all the time. States that wouldn't increase the drinking age were threatened with no federal funding for highways. What happened?[*] The people of South Dakota are responsible for empowering Janklow's disfunctional behavior.[*] They should be held respsonsible. How many tickets did this guy have? How many times did state troopers look the other way?[*] How many times did SD voters reelect him? With power comes responsibility.[*] SD voters had the power to put him in office it is time for them to step up and take responsibility. Economic payback is all that the motorcycling community can do. Don't worry it will never happen though

naco_traficante 10-17-2005 03:40 AM

change the laws from within, not punish everyone

Careful there. With that line of reasoning, the whole world should boycott the US for electing Dubya twice.

sportbikebandit 10-17-2005 04:56 AM

Re: change the laws from within, not punish everyone

I think they are :)