Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-30-2005, 06:04 AM   #11
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Yet another reasonable well balanced cager

Imagine how bad it would be for the biker if it had been Roseanne driving the SUV. Be thankful for small favors.

I'll bet those two whackjobs end up claiming that they were doing their "civic duty" and placing a dangerous motorcyclist under "citizens arrest". Such a defense might work with today's octogenarian juries.

Seriously, how does a GSXR get pinned by an SUV? The very few times I've needed to escape some lunatic in a cage I've had no trouble doing so. Even when on one of those ill handling <100HP inherently inferior bikes.

NOTE: Next time either leave the SUV completely in the dust. Or better yet, put the ego on the shelf and just shine the dweeb on. Let zoloft-addled cell phone wielding lunatics self-destruct somewhere else.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2005, 06:10 AM   #12
teknoman
Founding Member

Amazing and sad too.So the biker was in the husband,s assesment "not done up enough?"Hope the biker gets a greedy "DUWECHEATEM AND HOW"law firm to go after them ,lock stock and portfolio.Because you know they will never get to meet bubba and bubbette in prison.
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:52 AM   #13
tomk2
Founding Member

Prolly what happened here was the bikers weren't doing anything especially outrageous...

it was just some hyper-competitive stressed out and completely overprivileged yuppie ****e doing their anal retentive "civic duty" to make sure no one else gets away with going any faster than they are.

"Ohhh, how dare they.... THEY shouldn't be doing that!!!"

Anyhoo I blame the beta male husband for all this, if he'd been doing his proper manly duty his wife wouldn't be such a walking time bomb.

tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:09 AM   #14
Tigercub
Founding Member

How do you get rear-ended by a car riding a GSXR 1000 ?!?!
Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:11 AM   #15
bbtowns
Founding Member

They had stopped at a light and hadn't realized the BMW had continued following them. Saw an interview with one of the bikers on the evening news.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:16 AM   #16
bbtowns
Founding Member

If there's anything we can do as bikers, it would seem to be to let the DA of Clark County Washington (where it happened) know that we take this seriously and expect it to be prosecuted to the full extent possible. 'Least that's what I'm doing.

Of course if she's driving a spendy beemer, she'll have the best attorneys defending her, which probably means probation, but at least it'll cost her enough to hopefully thing twice next time. Yes, justice would involve jail time, but Janklow proved that justice for bikers is hard to come by.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:05 AM   #17
seruzawa
The Toad

I agree with you, but since the biker wasn't seriously hurt the DA isn't going to put a lot of beans into the case. If she'd killed or maimed him w/the rear end collision she could have claimed her foot slipped off the brake and she could probably have gotten off easier. Her mistake was getting out of the SUV.

Remember. If you want to kill someone use your car. Then claim that you didn't see them. Act devastated and repentant. Works every time. you might even get sympathized with for all the emotional trauma you undergo from killing someone. Maybe even get on Jerry Springer! Possibly become a US Senator!
Old 08-30-2005, 09:50 AM   #18
bmwdude
Founding Member

The real pay back will come with the civil suit.

Sue their b u t t s!!!!

If I were this biker, these folks would be working for me for quite a while. Of course, I'd like to think I'd have avoided the whole situation to begin with....

Heat of the moment I guess?
bmwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:03 AM   #19
sanfrdnsun
Founding Member

As another user stated, they were stopped at a light and didn't realize they were still being followed.
sanfrdnsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:07 AM   #20
edward44
Founding Member

Too bad the biker wasn't a member of Hell Angels. I expect they would know how to deal with Mr. & Mrs

Got Rocks.
edward44 is offline   Reply With Quote