Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 07-29-2005, 03:55 PM   #191
rsk173
Founding Member

Default Re: Are you that self unaware?

excellent irony!

rsk173 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2005, 04:06 PM   #192
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: o i like this...

I'll be moving to a red state, then, since they'll have nearly all non-urban-sprawl land, no traffic jams, no air pollution, and nearly all the national parks, not to mention that the blue states will spend half the year frozen and the other half mired in road construction.

You might want to check your facts on mosquitos and obese americans, since 90% of both reside in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan. We'll enjoy missing out on 100% of wildfires and urban race riots (oh, excuse me, urban renewal).

I hope your citizens can live on wine, cheese, lettuce and fruit, since we'll have the vast majority of the beef, chicken, pork, bread, and corn.

I'm sure that Detroit, Boston, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, and New Jersey will provide the blue states with all the cultural prowess they'll need to impress the rest of the world at your state dinners.

You can keep Hollywood, with its *****-stained sidewalks, drug addicts, and pay-as-you-go bathrooms. You can also enjoy Yosemite, but you'll miss Yellowstone, Glacier, the Arches, the Grand Canyon, Dinosaur National Monument, Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower, Barringer Crater, the Badlands, the Smokey Mountains, the good half of the Rocky Mountains, and all the ski resorts in Colorado.

Additionally, 38 percent of those in blue states believe John Kerry was actually a war hero, 62 percent believe life is sacred unless we're discussing abortion or protecting the lives of American citizens against foreign terrorists, 44 percent say that capitalism is only a theory, and 100% of those crazy bastards think they are smarter than the rest of the world because they paid an "educational" institution $100,000 to give them a piece of paper saying so.

Besides, after they confiscate all the guns from the citizens of the blue states, the red states will just invade and take over the blue staters and make them all into slaves.

Peace out,

Red States
Old 07-29-2005, 04:08 PM   #193
gjbedna
Registered Member

Default Re: Buy a Harley and Lose Your Job

Shoulda bought a Honda....life is always better on a Honda.
gjbedna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:20 PM   #194
ncelik
Registered Member

MOTORCYCLE.com
ncelik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:23 PM   #195
svo68
Registered Member

President Ted Kennedy, oh joy.......VP Barney Frank......He likes you Johnny, wants you to be his understudy.
svo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:35 PM   #196
svo68
Registered Member

Best beaches? Seem to recall one or two shut down daily due to filth, needles, etc.

You forgot to mention youget the squeegee guys!
svo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:47 PM   #197
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default Better Dead then Red

music to my ears..
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:03 PM   #198
rapier
Founding Member

UPDATE

I heard that there were some 'protesters' out there this Friday afternoon, with posters. I assume some Hog guys.

This will probably generate more publicity. They say any publicity is good, but dont' know about this one.

rapier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:10 PM   #199
sconley
Founding Member

Well James, I'm glad I was able to find out what you have been up to lately, and your candid thought about working for me... I'd like to see you in my office first thing on Monday morning. Enjoy your weekend...
sconley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:17 PM   #200
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

"In other words, business owners that invest capital to create a money-making operation must be compelled to hire people they don't want to employ? " Never said that Abe... not nice to twist someone elses words... If the man does his job should you care what he has for breakfast? who he votes for? what he rides????
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote