Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 07-29-2005, 10:05 AM   #151
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Buy a Harley and Lose Your Job

Hey, I don't care if they ban the Bandito or not. I just think that he will finally get so insufferable again that Sean will once again say "enough".

If I want the latest propaganda lies from the DNC (or RNC) I can get it direct from their websites and running dogs in the press. No need for the Bandito to mindlessly repeat it here.

And furthermore I bet you that in reality I'm even more anti-establishment than you are. So there. Nyaaahhh!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2005, 10:06 AM   #152
abogado
Registered Member

Default Actually, it IS all about the

If you dont like it, blame the "liberalism," and I don't mean it in the horribly mis-understood way that talk radio meaning of the woord.
abogado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:09 AM   #153
svo68
Registered Member

unions....right, they are the one's that give your money to who they think should be elected, regardless of what you think. Looks like the AFL-CIO found out people won't put up with the bs
svo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:09 AM   #154
seruzawa
The Toad

Just like people go through the stages of dealing with an alcoholic, so people go through the stages of dealing with kook. First they try reason. Then insult. Then they advocate violence. Then they simply bow to the inevitable.

Maybe we should start a support group. I'll donate the first 50 rounds. By "support group" I meant artillery support, of course.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:10 AM   #155
Iman01
Founding Member

You think being president is a good job? There are better paying jobs, with more actual power and control and you don't have to get your name splattered all over the place for idiots, like that old Kpaul guy, to blame you for all of their problems.
Iman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:16 AM   #156
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

In other words, business owners that invest capital to create a money-making operation must be compelled to hire people they don't want to employ? Or compelled to keep people on staff that breach the contract if their employment? Is it OK if they just shut the whole thing down and employ nobody? Or is that against the law too?

If I start a business, no matter how big or small, either I get to choose who works or to hell with it and nobody works. Would you rather have a smaller economy, less wealth to go around, or employer discretion?

Ever hear of the right of association? Or the Constitution for that matter?
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:17 AM   #157
racerjak
Registered Member

Hey, Maybe he could hook up with the Hell`s Angels guy and they both can go to a Kid Rock Concert. It would be a great place to spend that last pay check!!!!!
racerjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:17 AM   #158
maladg
Registered Member

Default Re: I think he has something here

Uhhh, the cause of the "great depression" is quite well known.....Smoot Hawley Tarrif act which set off a worldwide frenzy of tarriff setting, tax hike after start of recession - thus vacuuming money supply out of economy - THEN to top it all off, a FED that took steps to, thats right folks! - reduce the money supply even more.
maladg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:21 AM   #159
triumph900
Founding Member

Me like bush too ;>) !!
triumph900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:24 AM   #160
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Have I covered everything bad about Red State (banjo music playing)

I was wondering what it was an 'alternative' to? Good music perhaps?