Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 07-22-2005, 09:05 AM   #21
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Organized crime on a motorcycle

YEAH MAN... WHERE'D I PUT MY WALLET? WAS HERE A SECOND AGO...?!?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2005, 09:23 AM   #22
tomk2
Founding Member

Default Re: The bottomless pork barrel

"keep all of the good liberals too f#ked up to vote or in jail with a felony charge.....oh yeah, they can vote after they have been charged with a felony, while in jail and only if regestered a demo"

Did Rush tell you that?

tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 09:25 AM   #23
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: More room for you, more room for me...

Meth is a big problem in my industry. Kind of self-regulating product when you think about it. Some people can chip away at it and function ok, while others get fully absorbed in the meth culture and end up toothless screwballs bumming spare change. But it's like that with any drug, legal or not. Eh?

It's all going to hell anyway Van, I say we up meth supply, teach these slacker how to use an automatic rifle, and send 'em overseas to 'mericanize all them heathens.

Or as Randy Newman once sang "They all hate us, I don't know why. We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try. All around, even our old friends put us down....lets drop the big one, and see what happens..."
Old 07-22-2005, 09:26 AM   #24
tomk2
Founding Member

Many state legislatures have been unable to get ephedrine controls enacted.

It's not like it's a freaking mystery what's going on when some scraggly looking Cletus comes in and buys 50,000 doses of allergy medicine.
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:03 AM   #25
Somnus
Founding Member

Default Re: Organized crime on a motorcycle

heh
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:16 AM   #26
teknoman
Registered Member

Amen.I lived in las vegas for 16 yrs,and of course we gotta be different[re :halfa$$ed].some guy got busted for having a WORKING meth lab in his volkswagen beetle ,actually cooking the crap while was driving!I remember about 20yrs ago reading in rolling stone about a kid in nebraska whose parents were very proud of him because he would make round trips[10 miles each way] on his bicycle to go to school.Problem was he going not to school ,but to buy meth and crack everyday..
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:23 AM   #27
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Re: More room for you, more room for me...

You'll wear a Japanese kimono, Baby.

There'll be Italian shoes for me.
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:46 AM   #28
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default Not liberals dude, Profile of a Meth user

From what I have seen of the Meth culture/users they aren't liberals more like Ws base constituency. There were a couple of labs busted near where I live They are Red-State prototypes uniformed, uneducated, white trash, who watch Fox (not Fox News)...Mostly apolitical, if they voted they voted for W cause he talks like them...Some of them have W stickers on there trashy Ford Econline Vans (mobile meth labs). Cause W keeps the "govment" off my back. Not too many Kerry voters. Meth folks are dumb poor folk who don't have a clue how W fracks the working people....They shop at Walmart not at Eddie Bauers. They probably don't even know who Rush is.
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 08:43 PM   #29
dylanmo
Founding Member

It just kills me when a partisan decides that the War on Drugs goes off on the other team, as if there wasn't an equal amount of authoritarian jackassery on the other side. Congratulations, you're a bleating dumbass pukebot.

http://159.54.226.83/apps/pbcs.dll/a...507210340/1042

Speaks for itself. Senate Bill 907, which passed the Senate 30-0, would increase penalties for people who allow children, seniors and people with disabilities to remain in homes used as methamphetamine labs.

In Oregon, that famously Republican stronghold. Hi five for your team, retard!!!1!
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 08:45 PM   #30
dylanmo
Founding Member

Editing error: "goes off on" = "is the fault of"

Feel free to use that as your main counterpoint, Forrest.

dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote