Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 07-21-2005, 06:57 AM   #71
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Live Free & Die

"Peddling poison to finance that lifestyle should be grounds for extermination. Crystal Meth. has devastated thousands and thousands of lives from it's use and crimes surrounding it."

The same could be said about alcohol, and I bet it has ruined more lives than Meth ever did. My take is, they don't hold people down and make em take the shyt. They do that all on their own. They just supply the demand. Like the Colombians said when the U.S. got on their asses about cocaine, "If there wasn't a demand, we would already be out of business"

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2005, 07:29 AM   #72
svo68
Registered Member

Your name gives some insight....., I didn't say they were my brothers, I do know some like them, but never stopped in KC.

I'll stay away from you cause you might sue or shoot me when my back is turned and the "brothers" might not be there to stop you.

All men are my brother, even you!
svo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 07:32 AM   #73
caderider
Registered Member

Default Re: Very Good Read

Long live the Black Adder!
Old 07-21-2005, 07:49 AM   #74
seruzawa
The Toad

True. Few things have been more worthless than the failed war on drugs.

Still, I don't think that you'd think that this "alternative lifestyle" is so quaint when it's your shovelhead they are wheeling out of your garage because they need the spare parts.

It ain't the biker lifestyle.... whatever that is. It's the criminal gang aspect of some of them. They get no breaks from me just because they ride bikes.

My cousin was a real 1% biker. He used to hang with Charles Manson and drop acid with Charlie in the desert. Lucky for him he was in jail for dealing reds when Manson's gang went berserk. After an "alternate lifestyle" life of alternating prison and "living free" he finally suicided a couple of years back. He got dropped off of Calif State disability because they discovered he'd faked his back injury and he couldn't deal with having to get a job. Left a wife and daughter. Real nice guy. Lived on his own terms... on other people's nickels.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:51 AM   #75
zarn02
Founding Member

ah-ha! i found my drunk post!
zarn02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 08:42 AM   #76
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Good and bad in all aspects of life. I don't condemn, nor glorify them. I lived with them. I knew them. Some were cool, and some were rotten bastards, just like anywhere else. One of my best friends I had growing up stole from me, and I disowned the prick. I wouldn't ***** on him if he was on fire, and he looked like the "All American Boy" and never rode a motorcycle in his life. He was a bigger backstabber/crook than any 1% biker I ever met.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:12 AM   #77
sarnali
Founding Member

The supply feeds the demand. That stuff spreads like cancer

Where I live is pretty much ground zero for crank in Washington State, That sh!t steals peoples lives, it wrecks families, it leaves kids without parents, and parents without kids and it's responsible for at least 1/2 the crime in Pierce County.

True, alchohol does the same thing, but not on the same scale and not the same level of destruction. Lots of people drink without any problem at all, while methamphetamine is one of the cheapest, most toxic and most addictive drugs around, it doesn't take long to pretty well sh!t-bomb your life and the lives of everyone around you. I'm afraid I have no sympathy for anyone dealing meth. It's doing the same thing in rural areas that crack cocaine did in urban areas.

I'm all for living your life on two wheels, and if you earn a patch that's great but selling crank is a different story all together, it's about being too much of a worthless f*ck to do anything but hurt everyone you come in contact with.

sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:18 AM   #78
unthanke
Registered Member

I thought the same thing. These guys shouldn't breed.
unthanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:27 AM   #79
sconley
Founding Member

I'm glad you 'got' it... It makes more sense if you say the name of the bunch, but in the end, I guess I am a little afraid to ***** anybody off who has nothing to lose... Patch or no patch, the only way to win is to not play that game.
sconley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:40 AM   #80
ratso4744
Founding Member

this is a joke, right? u are making this up to get reactions, right? u really aren't that dumb, right? right?