Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 07-20-2005, 03:42 PM   #51
pdad13
Founding Member

Default Re: Live Free & Die

I vote "die."
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2005, 03:56 PM   #52
sportbikebandit
Founding Member

Default Re: Dude!

"You really need to keep the hyperbole in check. I consider myself a "progressive", yet I don't want "authoritarian govt control of everything".

Excellent point Gabe

I always ask right-wingers/conservatives this when they go on and on about our founding fathers

But isn't the America we have now more of the Hamiltonian vision? ....
I am a big fan of Alexander. While Jefferson hid out during the war (sound familiar), Hamilton was right there with General George....He gets a bum rap in history. Jefferson was the aristocratic visionary (for white males only) , Hamilton was the self made man pragmatist who actual laid the bricks for foundation of our current society. Slavery would of never been abolished without the Hamiltonian vision of a strong Federal Government i.e. the States Rights thing...
sportbikebandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 04:07 PM   #53
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re:Hold up ther pardner

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 04:19 PM   #54
schizuki
Founding Member

I second that.

Same to all of the dipsh!ts on this board who consider this no more than a "contrary belief system" or "alternative lifestyle" and think it's existentially equivalent to people who work, pay taxes, raise families and generally lead productive, society-benefitting lives.

I'll take 1,000,000 "mundanes" over one of these oxygen-thieving human cancers.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 07-20-2005, 04:20 PM   #55
schizuki
Founding Member

"He says 40 years of partying, brawling and riding choppers will all have been for nothing"

Why yes. Yes it was, sh!tbag.

Old 07-20-2005, 05:33 PM   #56
Fenton
Founding Member

Does anyone know if sewing a patch on my Roadcrafter will void the warranty?
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 06:21 PM   #57
ratso4744
Founding Member

Default Re:Hold up ther pardner

oh, my gosh..u have us shaking in our boots..i mean you gotta be terrified of a group of pot bellied old men who live in trailer parks and have an aversion to bathing...
Old 07-20-2005, 06:32 PM   #58
ratso4744
Founding Member

really..glorifying these psychopaths is really fringe thinking..the larger gangs have been killing each other off in large numbers for years over drug trafficing. check out the hell's angels and rock machine war in canada..in ontario the court has declared the hell's angels to be a criminal organization..more than 150 people have been killed in the war including an 11 year old boy killed by shrapnel from a car bomb. i suggest you read "the road to hell" which documents the canadian drug war between the two gangs..to put it succinctly, the outlaw gangs are nothing more than thugs.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:34 PM   #59
ratso4744
Founding Member

like my daddy used to say, you stir the pot and the dregs come to the surface. is this guy for real?
Old 07-20-2005, 06:49 PM   #60
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Dude!

Hyperbole is one of my favorite things. But don't complain too much. You've got your pointman, Howard "it's good versus evil" Dean, to lead the way to tolerance. Heh heh. I learned from guys like him, Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson, Hillary "conservatives want to starve children" Clinton and Al "republicans want to poison the water" Gore.

Pots and kettles and all that.