Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Live Free & Die (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/2933-live-free-die.html)

mscuddy 07-20-2005 08:57 AM

Re: Live Free & Die

AND WE WANT TO GET LOADED!

seruzawa 07-20-2005 09:05 AM

Re: Very Good Read

Well, actually, no. Jefferson didn't envision a society of criminals.

seruzawa 07-20-2005 09:07 AM

Strike now!

Down the establishment!

Free Eldridge Cleaver!

Up the revolution!

(cue "Le Internationale")

mscuddy 07-20-2005 09:17 AM

Re:Hold up ther pardner

Smells like victory.

zarn02 07-20-2005 09:27 AM

Re: Live Free & Die

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of f**king a**holes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f**king fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

*stirs the pot a little*

sarnali 07-20-2005 09:27 AM

Re: Strike now!

"Say it loud".....

sarnali 07-20-2005 09:31 AM

I believe the closing line in HST's "Hells Angles" was to exterminate the bastards...

Living out side society is fine, Supporting that living selling crank is not.

blitz 07-20-2005 09:35 AM

Who enjoyed it? I couldn't get past page two. These guys are juvenile, self-centered, immature babies who aren't "doing right by their families." I don't see transporting methamphetamine as "doing right." My guess is that my wife and kids wouldn't think dad hauling crystal meth around is a really good idea.

They need to grow up. Riding around on your motorcycle is fine. You want to look like a 1%'er? Go right ahead, but don't bother me with it. It seems pretty idiotic to get your ear bitten off. (Of course, it also seems pretty idiotic to file your teeth into points, so maybe they deserve each other.) My guess is that when Jefferson framed the Constitution, he didn't have "bad a$$" bikers in mind.

I just don't get it, and I really don't care to.

Tigercub 07-20-2005 09:42 AM

There weren't bada$$ horsemen in those days? Living free and riding their animals...transporting tea, having their way with protestant Christian women.

"I say dear lady, do you fancy a ride upon this fine animal?"

seruzawa 07-20-2005 09:57 AM

BANG! (pistol shot)

Stand and deliver! Give me the money my good man or I will shoot you with my pistols. Well actually I have only one pistol left don't I because I just fired one. However one pistol is enough because I am a darned good shot! Oh you don't believe me, do you? See that tree branch over there? Watch this.

BANG! (pistol shot)