Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 06-21-2005, 07:46 AM   #11
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: West Hollywood Enforces Zero-tolerance Policy

b more fun to do like Birmingham PD, just open up fire hydrants on `em. I'd volunteer to man the hose man that would be sweet. sit on the corner in lawn chair with cooler and hose at the ready. here comes one, Blow their fringe chap asses right out o the seat ah ahaahhaa heh eh heh... ooo i would enjoy that. Hydraulic Noise Abatement Technician.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2005, 07:48 AM   #12
Hutchinator
Founding Member

Default Re: Motorcycles Only...

Basicly sums up my pedistrain experiances in S.Korea.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:49 AM   #13
Hutchinator
Founding Member

Need spell check on this forum... or I need to remember to double check in Word.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:02 AM   #14
Chango
Founding Member

I can definitely understand how you'd be a little peeved at having your afternoon sunset/beachgirl watching interupted, but when those guys are interupting the MotoGP races, THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR!

Old 06-21-2005, 08:21 AM   #15
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Did he do it loudly in a residential area with people on the sidewalk?
Old 06-21-2005, 08:34 AM   #16
seruzawa
The Toad

Oh, like anyone cares if a bunch of rich publishing moguls get upset if someone disturbs the peace of "their" beach.

Maybe you could take a cue from the Malibu residents and plow up the road by your house. Call it an "Ecological Habitat Renewal Project". Maybe get Ahnold to fund it.

It could be worse. You could have lived in Hermosa Beach in '72 when it was the secobarbitol capital of the LA Basin. At least you don't have to keep a shotgun handy to stick in the nostrils of yet another redfreak who's trying to burgle your place while you're obviously sitting there with the lights on and the stereo going full blast. And I don't think the cops still break into people's pads to plant dope any more. Be thankful that loud pipes is your worst problem.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:37 AM   #17
nokneedragin
Founding Member

No disagreement about the loud pipes being rude. In my neighborhood I have just as much noise from loud car stereos, and header/glasspack cars as I have loud bikes.

My bottom line is my freedoms to annoy myself stop at your eardrums. Some noise is inevitable, but to deliberatly inflict excessive noise onto others in in-excusable.
nokneedragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 08:47 AM   #18
torrnado
Founding Member

news stories like this wouldn't ***** me off so much if they didn't also add "in addition to loud motorcycles, the city will also enforce current noise ordinances against all vehicles which are too loud, including, but not limited to, stereos."

--the angry fag
torrnado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 08:49 AM   #19
torrnado
Founding Member

wait pi$$ is an expletive on this forum? wtf?

hesus h. christ! what's next?!

--the angry phag
torrnado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 09:11 AM   #20
Pinkslip
Founding Member

So Cal riders can put up with it for a couple more months. Who here seriously believes that West Hollywood is going to maintain that strict enforcement into the Fall? This is just their summer crack-down. It usually starts Memorial Day weekend and pulls through the summer months... Every year, everywhere.
Pinkslip is offline   Reply With Quote