Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Kelly Militti Tries for Bun Burner 1500 (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/2762-kelly-militti-tries-for-bun-burner-1500-a.html)

longride 04-27-2005 06:40 AM

Re: Kelly Militti Tries for Bun Burner 1500

You guys are killin me! Hey Sarnali, I don't stink. I just took a shower last month. Gimme a break!

longride 04-27-2005 06:42 AM

Could you guys please get a room for that kind of stuff??

longride 04-27-2005 06:43 AM

Re: Official No-Shyt Thread Police Evaluation

I'm working at it Seruzawa, but I can't seem to get it right. I need your guidence to the light!

seruzawa 04-27-2005 06:48 AM

I think that Rosalyn Sanchez has buns of steel, but I need to do a personal inspection to be sure.

seruzawa 04-27-2005 06:49 AM

Oh yeah? #@!##$$@!!!$$%^(%#!!%$&&!!!

So there!

seruzawa 04-27-2005 06:50 AM

If you think that riding the Interstate is boring then you haven\'t encountered Utah drivers yet.

pattonme 04-27-2005 07:45 AM

yeah no kidding. talk about unprepared. Don\'t they teach that in girlscouts? Companions are pointless unless they\'re willing to sacrifice parts. If their bike doesn\'t work cut them loose like so much dead weight and keep going. I wonder what they\'d do if they got a flat.

Race in the 200. yeah, whatever. go do a trackday there first. This girl registered as a CCS racer?

GrufRude 04-27-2005 10:51 AM

Safety? What a crock. I\'m sure the Ducati rider the Iron Butters were just lauding for doing Alaska to Florida in a couple of days after crashing and breaking bones and bike parts in the first hour or so sets a new safety-minded example for the rest of the biking world...

That Iron Butt nonsense about safety is just so much eye wash to cover what is in fact a dangerous test of one\'s endurance conducted on public roads. The Iron Butt\'s hypocrisy was in full view a year or so ago when they pulled the Motorcylist\'s journalist\'s IB certificate after he published the story of his IB ride on a crotch rocket from the mid-west back to CA . . .

I am not trying to take anything away from the folks that undertake these tests of endurance, but let\'s cut the hypocritical horse feathers about Iron Butt safety consciousness.

bowtydaddy 04-27-2005 01:58 PM

While I applaud the effort, I must question the logic. Maybe she married @ a young age and this is a mad dash for "15 minutes of fame". But being an old fart, I can\'t really remember being 32. Oh what the hell..............life is short.....go for it.

jungkvist 04-27-2005 03:27 PM

What, they got a Book of Mormon Drivers Manual out there? Golly, you\'d sorta figure that driving more than one bike, at a time, would be exciting.