Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 04-08-2005, 10:22 AM   #1
nokneedragin
Founding Member

Default Vet. 1st post club

I had heard about this on wait wait don't tell me (yea NPR but really funny, you should have heard then during the lewinski)

But, hell yea I'm P.O'd any time someone messes with any of my bikes. I about riped a soccer mom out of her Volvo when she backed into my bike.
nokneedragin is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2005, 11:08 AM   #2
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: Scooters w/o plates = Terrorist Vehicle

When I visited Bournemouth in UK some years ago a guy got the doors & bootlid of his car blown open while he was in a pub. There was some suspicion because where it was parked and somebody had heard an Irish accent.

Talking about accents, I read in Liverpool paper that two guys got stabbed because they had suspected of having mancunian accents. That served those Manchesterian bastards right.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 11:22 AM   #3
tomk2
Founding Member

The scooter being blown up isn't important... what's important is that everyone... British, American, EVERYONE... be very very scared of scary scary terror!!!

Remember, only the AUTHORITIES and strong white male father figures like Blair and Bush can keep you safe!

Don't you understand, the terrorists could be hiding ANYWHERE and they want to kill you!!!!!!
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 11:53 AM   #4
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Scooters w/o plates = Boom

Wonder if it was a Valmobile.

Maybe the bomb squad members were rockers and hated scooters?

BTW a '56 Lambretta I owned once did blow up like a bomb, and put itÂ’s wristpin through the windshield of a neighbor's '54 Roadmaster. Never expected Al Queada to be that hip.

The Brits are on to something, if you ask me.

Old 04-08-2005, 12:01 PM   #5
schizuki
Founding Member

"The scooter being blown up isn't important... what's important is that everyone... British, American, EVERYONE... be very very scared of scary scary terror!!!"

Ha, ha! You're right! We're so silly! Hundreds blown up in Oklahoma City, basement bomb in WTC, thousands killed on 9/11, DC area random sniper attacks, attempted shoe-bombing of a plane in flight - ha, ha, ha! Silly Americans! It's all in your paranoid imaginations!

"Remember, only the AUTHORITIES and strong white male father figures like Blair and Bush can keep you safe!"

You've convinced me. I'm going to support anti-terrorist activity by non-authorities. Anybody know a good militia?

And your use of "white male father figures" is BRILLIANT! My God, I never thought of that! It's like a racist patriarchy or something! Wow! We should kill all the bastards now! We'll start by jumping off a bridge together! C'mon, Tom, are you with me?

"Don't you understand, the terrorists could be hiding ANYWHERE and they want to kill you!!!!!!"

Damn, you are SOOOO sophisticated! I never realized that terrorist organizations sworn to the destruction of my country, my culture, and myself not only do not really exist, but never, ever commit terrorist acts! It was all a bad dream! I've been so silly!

Thanks, Tom! You're really, really smart! And your use of irony really, really makes your points come alive!

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:26 PM   #6
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Uh, I've got news for you schizuki. More people have died in the USA from aspirin, during the time frame of the events that you listed, Than from terrorist attacks. I suppose that if the fear mongers that form opinion in our great democracy (sic) said that we should all get our minds right, and start blowing up pharmacies or will all be doomed, you would be among the first onboard. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:32 PM   #7
seruzawa
The Toad

If you want to begin taking out pharmacies you should start with the one up the road from me. They caved into the morality police and took the Maxim magazines from the waiting area.

Now what am I gonna do?

Bast@rds.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:34 PM   #8
ebass
Founding Member

My application to join the Bobbies just went out FedEx.
ebass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:36 PM   #9
seruzawa
The Toad

Anyone who is surprised that any govt that's given this sort of power would use it in the most stupid ways possible is living in Fantasyland.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:36 PM   #10
kowalke67
Founding Member

I bet their hand lotion sales have dropped.