Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 03-23-2005, 07:34 AM   #41
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default Re: New Proposed Michigan Law

well, they're entitled to charge whatever they want to whomever is willing to pay. If they do that I would take my business to a firm that is willing to cut me a break based on my helmet and safety gear usage.
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2005, 07:40 AM   #42
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: New Michigan Law

Personal choice? Does a mentally sick person really choose to get the lethal injection?

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 08:17 AM   #43
seruzawa
The Toad

Well, actually the rate of fatality by head injury is about the same on motorcycles as cars, believe it or not. All that glass....by the same token helmet laws would save over 50% of automobile fatalities.

The reason that there is less bytching about seat belt laws than helmet laws is that people who ride motorcycles are less inclined to be baaing sheeple.

Most people are no longer able to recognize the danger represented by those who would eliminate our right to self-determinism "for our own good".
Old 03-23-2005, 08:46 AM   #44
anrajala
Founding Member

I am not against risky opinions but how about some logic. The same guys who object ending the life of a certified vegetable and call themselves pro-life, what´s their general view on the death penalty?

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 10:00 AM   #45
fdavis
Founding Member

"The same guys who object ending the life of a certified vegetable and call themselves pro-life, what´s their general view on the death penalty?"

I don't know. But I bet you would get a wide range of views if you asked the question posed of many people.

It seems you continually try to generalize. You're missing the point.
fdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:33 PM   #46
t1n0m3n
Founding Member

logic=flawed

you are trying to equate my personal choice not to wear a helmet with a wacko choosing lethal injection over something else?

I just love the liberal train of thought... LOL

For your information: If I choose to not wear a helmet and wreck.... LET ME DIE. I am not afraid to die. If I am a vegetable... KILL ME. I am sorry, but you liberal types with your "safety for all" BS really gets my goat. If there is no danger left there is also no thrill.

Please go pawn your nonsensical, liberty reducing propaganda on someone else.

Next thing you know they will be installing airbags in motorcycles.... uhh, er wait...

Oh, and just for your information.... I NEVER ride without a helmet. But, again, that is my personal choice.
t1n0m3n is offline   Reply With Quote