Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Jesse Sez! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/2681-jesse-sez.html)

jungkvist 02-26-2005 07:02 PM

Got mine reeling...

Mister President Sir! Would you mind explaining the relative values of Arab-Oil and American-Blood...and, what their going-rates are, in Texas? And, if ya could burn - and make an equal profit from both, would you consider selling street-people on the spot-market?

jungkvist 02-26-2005 07:16 PM

Yeah, but...

I wonder what FOX means; maybe "Fools On eXhibit?"

jungkvist 02-26-2005 07:22 PM

Now, there's a pleasant thought...

Gotta be an anti-aircraft gun in a surplus-store, somewhere out there on the West Coast, I figure.

jungkvist 02-27-2005 03:46 AM

Jessie's a real Rebel with a Clause, you know?

Personally, I'm more concernd about the Average American's need to own some of James' stuff, rather than what's in JJ's Wallet.

Honestly, don't you think that refering to any of this crap as Art, is at-least a mite silly?

And don't you think that, maybe, we're all a little diminished when we stoop to lowest-common-denominators: blact-velvet paintings, reality TV, and large pieces of jewelyry masqurading as motorcycles, and in-turn admire a man just-because he knows how to make a buck.

Honestly, I could really give a rat's-azz about how much money JJ makes. However, knowing that there are fools who are willing to shell-out $150K to make the cool-list, makes me cringe.

The fact that James – and the ilk – exist, doesn’t bother me so much; but that they aren’t viewed as social anomalies – like the wealthy charlatans, they are – that, I find disturbing.

jungkvist 02-27-2005 04:07 AM

Synopsis: Third Installment of SPEED:

Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bulluk ride around a parking lot, trying to find a space where Keanu can park his Jessie James Chopper, so everyone can see it - and recognize - how-cool Keanu really is.

Hey, I'd pay $5.00 to rent, and burn a copy (with gasoline).

jungkvist 02-27-2005 04:21 AM

You Tell "Em, Holy Kaw!

Heavens Forbid, that any of us value, and respect, the contents of our own minds, and our torturously-considered opinions.

Why Think; we have the Discovery Channel - and the cosmetically-altered beach-blond-bimbos of tele-"jounralism" - to tell us, what we need to know.

Original thought and opinion; what are those?

jungkvist 02-27-2005 04:30 AM

Oh Goody...

The pundits of Fla-Culture, have reared their ugly-heads. Now, let's all live in air-conditioned-survival comfort, and go to the strip-mall and watch BikerBoyz, at the Cine-Plex.

Florida: Texas, with more water and bigger-bugs.

sarnali 02-27-2005 05:50 AM

Re: Got mine reeling...

"Throw another soldier on the fire George, it's getting chilly in here"

FloridaSteve 02-28-2005 02:03 AM

Re: Oh Goody...

Huh? What are you talking about? So where are you from and what's so special about it? Come on sniper (jung).... I'll nibble.

johnnyb 02-28-2005 05:29 AM

Re: Jesse Sez!

judging from the interview i would say success has not spoiled JJ, seems like the same nice guy as always. And the selling stuff at Wal-Mart to me is like a big wink to all us other motorcycle insiders... I remember him claiming a few years ago that he made more money off t-shirts than bike parts. Give the people what they want, why not? I think it's called Capitalism.