Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 02-25-2005, 04:09 AM   #51
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Chopper Track Tests?!?!?!?

Probably woudn't get enough speed up before that tiny sectioned front tire cut loose and the chopper became actual junk.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2005, 04:11 AM   #52
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: What I Sez

You need to hit harder than that if you want to get booted from MO. I was with you all the way until you put a "b" on the end of bum. Not a bad rant overall though. I'll score it a 7 for effort.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:11 AM   #53
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Jesse Sez!

Oh, c'mon. We all know you are a closet chopper junkie with an entire collection of Arlen Ness apparel stashed in your attic.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:20 AM   #54
Buzglyd
Founding Member

They should only give them to credible journalists like Dan Rather. They can make Larry King and Geraldo Rivera start using their real names again.

"Permanent" press passes are coveted. They'd give a daily pass to KPaul.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 05:27 AM   #55
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Jesse James can do his thing. He seems like a fun guy. He's done his share to contribute to the milking of the chopper craze to the hilt, but most of us would have done the same thing.

This article unfortunately says more about Sandra Bullock than Jesse James. I'll never look at her the same again.
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 05:49 AM   #56
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: What I Sez

Glad you cleared that up. I thought that he'd put a U in bomb. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 06:59 AM   #57
ValkBandit
Founding Member

Default Cracks me up ...

these guys pay 150-large for the type of bike jesse rode to sturgis in one of his shows ... he barely got out of town when the seat fell off ... then halfway there a bolt holding the valve cover in the ultra-exotic patric engine stripped itself.

good thing jesse had a chase van, huh? i don't know about you but i don't carry heli-coil gear when i go on tour.

maybe that's what the $150K is for ... a chase van to follow you around and reattaches parts that fly off. LOL!

"pay up, sucker," is right. there's one born every minute.
ValkBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 07:09 AM   #58
chingbaby
Founding Member

Dude, if he can make that kinda money selling a lifestyle to rich yuppies who wanna be a rebel on Sunday afternoons, more power to him! Better than the days where bikers were marginalized and underpaid.

And whether you like the finished results or not, the guy is a damn fine metal worker.
chingbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 07:24 AM   #59
Holy_Kaw
Founding Member

More power to him but... Gee, if you buy something "cool" you are "cool" too? So basically a total loser can be "cool" for a price? Is it possible to be "cool" without "cool" stuff?
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 07:31 AM   #60
Holy_Kaw
Founding Member

Yeah kinda hard to "invent" something that was done (better I'd bet) half-a-century ago. Haven't seen his Air-Car yet, would like to... Guess anything would fly with big enough wings and enough power but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't fly.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote