Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Jesse Sez! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/2681-jesse-sez.html)

xmike5 02-24-2005 08:14 AM

Re: Jesse Sez!

I hope he does a wheelie with her on the back.

xmike5 02-24-2005 08:20 AM

If you lined up a bunch of stuff for FREE in front of me, and I could choose what to put in that line, I guarantee one of his "cool" bikes wouldn't even be close.

allthatwanders 02-24-2005 08:23 AM

Yea man, like he's really cool and like its just cool and like... It is really satisfying to build something by hand and then use it and bask in its glory, but if its one of the best built bikes in the world, why are his hands hurting at stop lights? Oh, i guess good bikes are designed to do that...

rsleeper 02-24-2005 08:35 AM

I remember seeing one of his shows a while back. He was riding an stood on the pegs (I guess to relieve the pain in his ass)...and his seat flew off! Maybe I'm just picky, but for $150 grand I would hope all the parts would stay on the bike.

Neal 02-24-2005 08:36 AM

Okay,I wouldnt buy one of his 150 K creations even if I had the bucks......but the Dude has gathered fame and fortune doing what he enjoys and generally snubbing society while profiting from it. Im a "successful professional" who busts his ass for less a year than one of his bikes cost.......sio Im not gonna laugh at him cause he's a little delusional and builds bikes many of us think are funny. More power to him......and the dammed Teutels too. If you can become rich while having fun,you're way ahead of the rest of us and Im happy for you.

Mooner 02-24-2005 08:49 AM

I'm curious about how a raked out chopper with a rigid rear end can handle better than a Harley. I guess if he was going for the advertising angle, his target demographic wouldn't know the difference. Maybe we can get Sean to do a track test with one of Jessie's bikes V.S. a Electraglide. (I have $50 on the Electraglide)

Anti-ChickenStrip 02-24-2005 08:59 AM

Chopper Track Tests?!?!?!?

Whoa - let's hope he has his life insurance paid up if he does that ;-)

But would he keep the red clown nose and open-face chrome helmet is the real question...

sarnali 02-24-2005 09:12 AM

Well that was refreshing....

It's good to see someone with some skill turn a handsome profit from it, and he admits he's nothing but a glorified welder so power to him.

As far as his bikes and the people buying them, if you have to be "cool" and you're too lame to build your own I guess he's your man.

Buzglyd 02-24-2005 09:15 AM

I'll volunteer my Geezer Glide and I'll even ride it.

No rigid long front end chopper has a chance on a curvy road.

wwalkersd 02-24-2005 09:24 AM

Soak 'em if you got 'em. :-)