Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 01-18-2001, 09:10 PM   #81
gsxrjohnny
Founding Member

Default Re: GSX-R1000 Stupidity: Caught on Tape

While we're talking about the R1, let's not forget the sidestand switch recall.
gsxrjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2001, 09:16 PM   #82
gsxrjohnny
Founding Member

Couldn't agree more. If you don't want spam from MO, block them from your email account once you get your password. Easy enough.
Old 01-18-2001, 09:19 PM   #83
gsxrjohnny
Founding Member

Default Re: wheelies

Sounds like there are at least two people here that can't tell balls from brains. This is why we have tracks.
Old 01-18-2001, 09:50 PM   #84
sccracing
Founding Member

Default YOU

ok idiot, what is the point in doing a stunt if no one is watching! and sport bikes will never be banned, i don't think you know just how fun it is on a nice sport bike, it's being able to experience the speed, the rush, and the stunts, if you can pull them off. i dont know what you do on youre gs, but obviously not much more than going to work or a stroll around the park. the year is 2001, and bikes are getting better in every way possible, and it's people like you that really take the fun out of riding sport bikes. so what, he did a wheelie, there are a lot worse things that happen in the world that get little or no attention. in any activity there are risks, and i understand youre side of the story, but without rebels, life wouldnt be the same. A PERFECT WORLD SUCKS.
sccracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 09:57 PM   #85
sccracing
Founding Member

minime is the biggest badass that has ever been on a gixxer, and for everyone else that's complaining about his behavior, i have one thing to say: A PERFECT LIFE SUCKS. go minime.
sccracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 08:51 AM   #86
fwalters
Founding Member

COOL. MADE THE COPS JEALOUS.
fwalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 10:30 AM   #87
motorcyclerider
Founding Member

Default Re: YOU

Humm and you call me an idiot! Did you read what you posted, I love sport bikes, on the race track in the hands of "professional's" who have the trained skills to ride them!

Humm, the Mrs. and I put 8,000 miles on the "old GS" in less than 6 months and I don't "commute" so I'd say we "RIDE" all over the wonderful roads of the great State of Colorado, while you pulling wheelie's and stopies to impress the little girl's down at the burger stand, sad.

In today's world, just riding a motorcycle is considered being a "rebel", but I try not to indanger the lives and property of other's. The only difference between you and me my friend is that I've grown up and someday, if you live long enough, I surely hope you get the chance to know what's it been like to ride for 25 years and 400,000+ miles I have the "perfect world" every time I fire up the ole GS 1100E Suzuki, when I'm riding "life is GOOD", LOL..
motorcyclerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 12:25 PM   #88
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default Stupid is as stupid does

Too late buddy, they've already got you. They have your social security number. For crying out loud, they were the ones that gave it to you. They. the Man. Government.

If you think that MO is going to stick it to you, take a look at your paycheck (gross minus net) and find out who's doing it already.

Even if you do register at MO, tell me, exactly how is it that they will screw you? You probably give back 40% of your money to the government, and you're worried about getting some junk mail from MO?
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 12:38 PM   #89
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default See you at the polls

The simple fact that we need to worry about who to vote for to prevent this type of legislation from taking effect is maddening. Our freedoms should not (and were never intended to) depend on who is elected to office.

If there are ANY people on this site who both vote for liberals AND ride sportbikes, wake up. Put some thought into your opinions for a change.
Old 01-19-2001, 12:51 PM   #90
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default For crying out loud-----

If you actually ride a motorcycle, (judging by your post I'm not sure if you do) then you can sympathize with Minime's situation. We've all been hassled by jerk cops for riding well within our limits on the street (it's not my fault that the limits of my bike and I are head & shoulders above the rest of the automotive world.) Maybe you don't ride, and this is a simple case of jealousy breeding resentment.

If you want to review literature, go read a book. Lighten up.