Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 02-01-2001, 07:30 PM   #101
caderider
Registered Member

Default Re: Register to see stupidity?

Spam? I don't see no stinkin' spam!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2001, 04:06 PM   #102
Librarian
Founding Member

Default Re: GSX-R1000 Stupidity: Caught on Tape

Your comments imply that your wheelie ridin ass is connected to a dormant brain.
Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 11:32 AM   #103
luvmyvfr
Founding Member

Default Re: If you paid a freaking dime, I might give you a kleenex.

Amen
luvmyvfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 12:05 PM   #104
luvmyvfr
Founding Member

Default Re: Odds are....

This is too late to get any notice, probably, but I'd like to say 2 things. One, I agree with Abe, too many people I know carry concealed weapons. I hope I'd never have to pull my .40, but if I did, I know not to leave a living victim to testify against me.

Two. Have any of you guys really looked at the video? I paused it, full-screened it then watched it in super slow. He was on a street with no pedestrians, it what appeares to be an industrial tech area, one car behind him, no intersections, no oncoming traffic, only one area for cars to enter the road, which was from a parking lot with two parked cars that were clearly visible from the road, as there were only a couple of trees, a sidewalk and some grass seperating the parking lot from the road. To tell the truth, if I was there, I might have pulled a wheelie, because it doesn't look like I would run the risk of hurting anything. Not even myself, because, let's face it, if you wreck on a virtually empty straight road, you're a dumb-you-know-what. It's only too bad that he got caught. It's too hypocritical to say that it's o.k. to wheelie in the country, but not in town. The danger of hurting someone/yourself depends totally on what is present and what conditions are present when you do wheel-stand, not necessarily where you are.

Oh, and for the self-righteous (and I imagine lying) types who only wheelie at the track: You're a bunch of dorks who are missing out on lots of fun, and you're paying too much for the fun you have, the few times you have it.

I've only seen a couple of people doing wheelies in my whole life (except when I've been riding around), and long before I bought a bike, I thought it was pretty cool. Also, every non-rider friend I've wheelied in front of thought it was really cool.

luvmyvfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 10:28 PM   #105
skidmark1
Founding Member

poll pot wana be,i SPIT on you!,YOU are nothing but a nazi PIG,go jerk off in some other country like china or russia you commy pig!

skidmark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2001, 08:52 AM   #106
pencon
Founding Member

Default Re: Believe it or not, I agree...

Are you kidding ? Almost everybody pulls out into the second lane where they shouldn't be! That's how many accidents happen,you've gotta expect that 90 percent of drivers on the road will do that [I'm one of the 10 percent that don't ,I can turn a little sharper that that]
pencon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 12:47 PM   #107
zx9rmal
Founding Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, another brilliant exhibition to enhance the view of our sport in the eyes of government people (the "enemy")!! And we don't understand why much of the public has a hard on for us??
zx9rmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2001, 11:37 PM   #108
me_and_the_chicken
Founding Member

Of course it has nothing to do with wether or not you know what you're doing. After all, we just sit on the bike and it does all the work.....

I used to right with a couple of guys that blew doors on everyone on the mountain on a given saturday or sunday morning. You know what they were riding? Early '80's BMW boxers!

If you don't know, then you had better find out soon. It's software over hardware! Yes, the hardware matters, but there is a point when it's that last little bit, usually provided by the rider, that get's you to the top. Just ask Rainey and Roberts. The three years that Rainey won the title, they'll both tell you that the bike was crap. Or Schwantz, who regularly went beyond where the Suzuki really wanted to go.

Oh well...
me_and_the_chicken is offline   Reply With Quote