Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 11-26-2004, 08:02 AM   #1
eekadog
Founding Member

Default Re: Biker Road Rage

the bandit must be a skilled motorcyclist to repeatedly run the victim over without falling.
eekadog is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2004, 08:04 AM   #2
g-bear
Founding Member

This sounds like that "Evil Motorcycle", or something like that, movie!

On a related note, I have had very "nice" car drivers yelling at me (and calling me stupid!) for changing lane twice in front of them (even thought they were over 100 yards far away!).

Question: Why don't they mind their fricking business?
g-bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 08:17 AM   #3
Scaglietti
Founding Member

Nice hyprlink for Harley's where it doesn't belong, MO. Put HD ads where they belong, not in a story about someone getting injured even if both parties decided to be stupid and try taking the law in their own hands.
Scaglietti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 08:18 AM   #4
cota
Registered Member

Berniard got some bad ol'legs! Damage to the bumper by backing into the BMW? Why didn't he just get off an kick butt!

Now really, I'd have to bet Mr. Beamer thumped Berniard hard enough to raise the some neck hair and the went to check for evidence and was surprised by a PO'd biker.
cota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 08:31 AM   #5
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Sounds like the most plausible explanation to me also cota. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 09:39 AM   #6
RonXX
Founding Member

Backed his bike against the car, damaging the front bumper: What? Sounds to me like the fag in the Beemer rear-ended the biker. I would love to know how this "attempted murderer" was able to repeatedly run over this guy. Was he on a dual sport? I would have trouble running over a cat without falling over on a streetbike. Sounds like the dude on the bike is crazy, and the guy in the car probably didn't get anything near what he deserved (should have gotten worse for intentionally hitting the bike).
RonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 09:43 AM   #7
mjs
Founding Member

Hey,let's not turn this into a bike-car problem

sounds to me as if this Berniard guy is just an a**hole that doesn't need our support

remember most of us all drive cars too

too bad the BMW guy didn't have an AK47

mjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 10:09 AM   #8
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default The Facts of Life:

I honestly don't think that this has so much to do with motorcycles, as it does with allowing idiots to breed and, in that way, impeding the process of natural selection. While a motorcycle may be used in a crime, it certainly cannot be considered a factor of causation. If a man pulled into a parking lot, jumped out of a Lincoln, then proceeded to beat the Hell out of someone; how many people do you honestly think would equate the act with what kind of car the culprit was driving?

Sorry folks; bloody minded psychopaths have every right to live, breath, work, breed, get a license and drive whatever they want. Also, if they happen to intentionally maim someone, and can afford the services of a good lawyer, they can probably get off lighter than they deserve.

IÂ’m not trying to make any sort of value judgment; IÂ’m just stating the facts. Money talks, criminals walk, and reporters will blame whatever it is that will sell the most papers.

Old 11-26-2004, 10:23 AM   #9
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: The Bike

"When the victim got out of his car, police said, the motorcyclist reappeared, revving the engine".

Didn't James Brolin star in this one?

Was the biker riding a Satanic Honda 55 or something? I know if I repeatedly ran over someone with the mighty Kawasaki, they'd be rubbed into a greasy spot on the tarmac after about three passes. That, or get hung-up on the centerstand.

Sounds like BS to me. That, or Sammy Miller's been out drinking in New Orleans again.

Old 11-26-2004, 10:32 AM   #10
Equalizer
Registered Member

I have a hard time beleiving the guy on the bike was endangering anyone until the guy rearended him. The guy in the beemer was pissed and his own actions backfired on him.

Did the guy get knocked down then just lay there and get run over repeatedly?

Where in New Orleans is traffic light enough to go faster than a crawl anyway, unless you're on the freeways? Sounds like the beemer guy had to break a few laws to catch up with the bike as well, if the bike had to lane split traffic, how did he keep up?

Both idiots, but we know whos story the cops will favor!
Equalizer is offline   Reply With Quote