Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 10-21-2004, 10:08 AM   #71
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: eBay Propaganda Charity

Where Ebay keeps their roaches is up to them.
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2004, 10:19 AM   #72
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Default Re: Why Kerry is going to win. The Great Motorcycle Prophet speaks

The people over here who do Strategic Planning and Risk Assesment are some of my favorites. I have noticed that they tend to be non-ideologic, focused on what is pragmatically important and have the ability to ignore all of the cack and background noise. Real problem solvers if anyone listens. Very refreshing.

Continued success to you, sir!

sbp
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 10:50 AM   #73
stoney8888
Founding Member

I didn't know that I was comparing merits of any parties, nor do I consider myself a "lefty" what ever that is.

I also hope that you did't think I was calling you a "loonie" because you thought I was accusing you of being a "non-lefty". Clearly you could be called "caring and comopassionate" in certian circles.

I just had my panties in a bind because I came home from work yesterday to see history in baseball and I couldn't even watch it because every commercial that came on was telling me how many mothers Goerge Bush had raped, and how many babys John Kerry had brutalized in threre lives. That got me going becuase at work a 5th grader asked me why we can only vote for two people that do all these mean and bad things. I didn't know how to answer that one.

SORRY BAD DAY. at least the yankees lost!

I do find it funny that you complain about a tactic by using that tactic. oxi-MO-ron

" And I've been to quite a few rallies and such over the years thank you very much. I went to two at the Utah State Capitol this year. One lefty rally and one parent's rights rally. You see, the lefties have taken control of these State Agencies that now destroy families and put thousands of children on dangerous psychiatric drugs. Your children can be taken from you without even a hearing or a warrant on the basis of an anonymous complaint - a pure creation of the social engineers, much beloved by the lefties. And every single child so taken is sent to a shrink where they are labelled mentally ill and placed on drugs. 100%! So, you can engage in your BS."

I work with kids and also see what you are saying.

How does that make it O.K. for me to engage in B.S. What B.S. did I engage in?
stoney8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:09 AM   #74
F451
Founding Member

Default Re: eBay Propaganda Charity

http://search.ebay.com/roaches_W0QQxZ0QQyZ0
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:16 AM   #75
Haird
Founding Member

It is truly unfortunate that Crossfire is what passes for political debate in this country these days. I am finding the rhetoric from both sides almost unbearbale at this point. I will be glad when this election is over.
Haird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:19 AM   #76
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Why Kerry isn't going to win. The Great Motorcycle bozo speaks

Nothing like having some judge from Nigera passing sentence on our electoral process.

Lyndon LaRouch will be spinning in his bunk at the Federal Corrections Center in Atlanta at around 10,000 rpm pretty soon. Maybe he was right about the Queen after all.

Hopefully the UN will allow 2 strokes on US streets and highways again...(maybe that's what we can do with all the metal from melted down guns, after the UN gun ban). Of course they'll all resemble pre WWII Jawas, but WTF.

Old 10-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #77
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Did you catch Jon Stewart tuning up both Crossfire hosts last week? One of the most refreshing and candid interviews I've seen in forever. I've never seen his TV show but I'd heard him on Fresh Aire a few weeks ago and I really like the guy. Calling a spade a spade is an increasingly rare thing in the media these days.
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 01:38 PM   #78
dsouthard
Registered Member

Default Re: Bikes beat Cars in Editor's charity challenge

<blockquote>"Which part of the Democrats' campaign are you involved in?...Shooting firearms at those offices?...Are you the guy who took a Bush/Cheney sign from the 6 year old girl and tore it up?"
</blockquote>

Not to undermine your rant, but you might want to google on Phil Parlock. He's the one that reported the torn sign held by the small child on his shoulders -- three different torn signs at three different demonstrations. He was also there when the bullet struck the campaign office. Of course he could be a serial victim, but seems kinda suspicious doesn't it?

Hat's off to him though -- the torn sign was a masterful bit of theater. Has nothing to do with the war on terror, civil liberties, taxes, missing WMD, or anything else of concern, but good theater.
dsouthard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 02:10 PM   #79
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: Didn't anyone notice?

could be cause the bike only has to move a foot or 1.5 off-line to maneuver around cones while the cars have to move much farther cause they are WIDEr. Ya think? Good thing car mag guys aren't so bright.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 04:11 PM   #80
dylanmo
Founding Member

Default Re: Didn't anyone notice?

It figures coming from Motor Trend (derided as "Moto Rooter" in Car and Driver, which is staffed by much brighter people).
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote