Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 10-22-2004, 06:08 AM   #71
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Bikes beat Cars in Editor's charity challenge

Tricky, yet highly entertaining!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2004, 12:13 PM   #72
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: As sarNellie would say

Why? You contested that sportbikes are safer than cruisers because they have better brakes and can also accelerate out of trouble easier. I disagreed with you, demonstrating that sportbikes in fact do not brake better, and also will not help you accelerate out of trouble easier. The only situation I could think of where acceleration would help you avoid an accident would be when you are already rolling along at speed in town and you need a quick spurt to avoid a car, which is exactly the criteria I described above. Seeing how you have yet to describe a situation where you would need to accelerate from 0-60 to avoid a collision with an automobile, it is in fact YOU who are splitting hairs.
Old 10-25-2004, 12:16 PM   #73
captainwhoopass
Founding Member

Default Re: My Capt K-Y comment is how I know.

Ah, I see.
Old 10-30-2004, 01:32 PM   #74
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: Why Kerry is going to win. The Great Motorcycle Prophet speaks

Considering that Rush Limbaugh, G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North are some of the first line loudmouths for the conreps. I find it hard to believe that anyone can paint the dems as devisive. If a lone loony takes a potshot at a bus, it's one thing. But, when the ghastly-trio get on the air and spew their hate mongering across the nation, I guess that's okay with you. Never heard of a ConRepEvangelical taking a shot at an abortion clinic, have we. Can't imagine one of your Brothers in Christ ever speaking against scientific knowledge, now, could you. RWcons would never advocate teaching that the would was created in seven days, in our schools; Perisch the thought. No, of course not; besides, the world is flat, Clinton was the Devil, an iffin ya don't like what Jaysus said, you can go straight to hell, and iffin ya don't wanna, I'll send ya thar with this har skatter gun.