Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 10-21-2004, 04:22 AM   #51
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Bikes beat Cars in Editor's charity challenge

Not really. You don't put out 1/4 the posts that He-Who-Can't-Be-Named does.

And I'll bet that your co-workers don't s****** behind your back at you either.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2004, 04:37 AM   #52
sarnali
Founding Member

That's true.

RE: your previous post, do you know why the PETA crowd is so against fur but silent on leather?

It's alot safer to throw paint on old women in fur coats than motorcyclists in leathers
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 04:50 AM   #53
seruzawa
The Toad

Or construction workers!
Old 10-21-2004, 04:52 AM   #54
stoney8888
Founding Member

Default Re: Why Kerry is going to win. The Great Motorcycle Prophet speaks

How many demonstrations have you been to lately? or are you getting your information from those liers we like to call "news" casters?

As for the Deamoncratic campaign I will quote the great David Burne " Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever waaaaasss"

"They will eventually learn, though, that generalized violence won't be as safe for them as stealing flyers from 6 year olds and throwing paint on elderly women in fur coats. Most of them are bad marksmen." Yea, attack someone that has no way of winning against you. (the American way)

Kpaul got it going agian, maybe he is a prophet!

stoney8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 05:14 AM   #55
dylanmo
Founding Member

Default Re: mail me something you idiot

Oh, fine, whatever - just relax, Paula. Enjoy your top-ranked graduate school experience.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 05:21 AM   #57
seruzawa
The Toad

Guess you don't like wild unsupported accusations so much when they are pointed at you, do ya?

Old 10-21-2004, 05:52 AM   #58
pdad13
Founding Member

Funny how the thought police are acutally the same group of people who profess to be "enlightened." George Orwell had it right, even though the left likes to claim him as its champion. The truth is that Orwell wouldn't agree with them on much.

If you can get it around your area, listen to AirAmerica. It's far more frigtening than right-wing radio. They claim that anyone who isn't a liberal isn't the aforementioned "enlightend" or "evolving." Sounds a bit like Newspeak to me.

Living in New York, I have quite a bit of experience with some pretty hard-core left-wingers. The most offensive thing about them is that they feel free to interject their beliefs into any discussion--with little regard as to whether it's appropriate--as if they have a moral obligation to do so. If you disagree with them, they treat you as if you are stupid at best, and a facist devil at worst. That doesn't seem to jive with the open-mindedness and tolerance that they preach.

The wolf is usually in the sheep's clothing.

Oh, and of course the Dems are mining the college campuses for votes. They've been growing little minions there for years. Now that they need them, it's time to harvest. College is one of the least openminded places you could ever be.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 05:59 AM   #59
sarnali
Founding Member

Yes, throwing construction workers on old ladies would be tricky..........

(sorry man, I can't help it)
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 06:00 AM   #60
seruzawa
The Toad

Hey. I'm just following the demos' campaign model of using wild unsupported accusations and hyperbole. What's sauce for the goose, so to speak.

Apparently though if a non-lefty uses that model he's a loonie while vicious degraders like Carvile and Edwards are somehow "caring and compassionate".

And I've been to quite a few rallies and such over the years thank you very much. I went to two at the Utah State Capitol this year. One lefty rally and one parent's rights rally. You see, the lefties have taken control of these State Agencies that now destroy families and put thousands of children on dangerous psychiatric drugs. Your children can be taken from you without even a hearing or a warrant on the basis of an anonymous complaint - a pure creation of the social engineers, much beloved by the lefties. And every single child so taken is sent to a shrink where they are labelled mentally ill and placed on drugs. 100%! So, you can engage in your BS. I've seen many cases of families wrecked by ignorant state case workers with worthless college degrees. I've seen children ripped from poor hispanic families and the parents, who can barely speak english, coerced into signing away their parental rights and then the children put up for adoption - the State getting a $25K adoption bounty for each child. I've also seen reported abuse cases ignored by the Child Protective clods because the people live in a wealthy neighborhood. I've seen children ripped from parents because a case worker thought the house wasn't clean enough. I've seen children taken than for no more reason than desire for the State Agency to get the matching Federal dollars. Oh yes. I've seen the out-of-control fascism of the lefty social engineers.

And in fighting these atrocities the pubbies have been most concerned about these abuses. The democrats almost unanimoously have resisted any attempt to hold these State Agencies accountable. The gains we've made against these agencies (gosh, they actually have to show reasonable cause in front of a judge to get a warrant to take children now!) have been achieved with the support of the pubbies and the opposition of those loving lefties.

So don't talk to me about the relative merits of the two parties. I know which party relies the most on powerful destructive govt. I see it up close and personal.