Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 10-20-2004, 12:34 PM   #32
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Bikes beat Cars in Editor's charity challenge

He's taking remedial spelling.
Old 10-20-2004, 12:35 PM   #33
nbyers
Registered Member

Default Cars versus bikes?

Hmmm. Cars versus bikes.

OK, there are some cars that raise my pulse. But basically....it's like Cindy Crawford versus my Aunt Millie. Cindy can walk faster than my Aunt Millie can run and looks much better while she's doing it.

The only car of this bunch that was interesting to me was the 72 Nova.

nbyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 12:42 PM   #34
seruzawa
The Toad

My son moved to your State last year. He's thinking about going to college there, but I'm going to warn him to stay away from the Uof W. I mean, if they allow someone as stupid and illiterate and incapable of logical thinking as Kook onto a grad level course of study then Lord only knows just how poor of an education the undergrads are getting.
Old 10-20-2004, 12:56 PM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

Which part of the Democrats' campaign are you involved in? The burglarizing of pubbie campaign offices? Shooting firearms at those offices? Are you the guy who tried to shoot Toby McGuire's tour bus driver? Are you giving crack out to druggies in return for fraudulent voter registrations? Are you the guy who runs around at night stealing the pubbies' campaign signs off of front lawns? Are you the guy who took a Bush/Cheney sign from the 6 year old girl and tore it up? Do you makeup Edward's loonie claims like that the lame will rise up and walk miraculously if Kerry is elected? Are you working those pro-Kerry phone banks that are working out of Cuba? Or are you a bagman for the Hungarian scumbag moneychanger, George Soros?

Old 10-20-2004, 01:49 PM   #36
dylanmo
Founding Member

don't see anything like his name in the UW directory, searching on "paul" and "cook".

Closest match to my eye is one "Paula K. Royalty". I'd say that's probably our kpaul. (LMAO) For the bazillionth time, I call bullshiat.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote