Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 09-24-2004, 12:53 PM   #191
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: The reason Holy Kaw works at Walmart

What facts and data have you presented here?! Opinions are like a$$holes, everyones got one.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2004, 02:48 PM   #192
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default You're there dude

If KPaul is insulting you and claiming victory you've entered an exclusive club.

Welcome to the GPTB.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 02:52 PM   #193
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default FACTS AND DATA!

One thing you might want to point out to our resident dullard is that the court system has nothing to do with FACTS AND DATA!!!!!!!

(I'm too lazy to figure out how to make it bold)

Is it any wonder why I've fleeced all of KP's relatives into buying me three lovely motorcycles?
Old 09-24-2004, 04:07 PM   #194
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Just the facts Just the facts.

Well he's posted the same thing about 20 times now.
Old 09-24-2004, 05:17 PM   #195
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Just the facts Just the facts.

I hope that I havn't caused too much consternation to those that have read this thread, but I decided to experiment using a tactic that I learned while boxing. Every time Kook started spraying the thread with his mulitple postings of the same drivel I decided to piggy back the same rebuttal on each of his posts. It's sort of like leaning on your opponent to tire him out. I hoped that by playing whack a mole with kook every time that he popped his pointy little head up that he would tire, and perhaps realize how his tactics annoy others. I guess we'll see if this ploy bears any fruit come next week. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 05:55 PM   #199
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Enough!

THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING TO KPAUL

If you continue to post the same comment more than once (other than by mistake) in a thread, I will delete your account, search for aliases (by credit card, IP addresses, etc.) and delete them too. In other words, you will NEVER post on MO as KPaul or his alter egos again. I am 100% serious about this.

KP, You have every right to say anything you want on MO's feedback forums, even if they are generally idiotic, contrarian, pointing out my personal mistakes, claiming that Bush is a Martian, etc... You do [b]NOT have the right to carpet bomb the feedback forums with re-postings. If you post it once, consider it said and recorded for posterity. Repeat postings are disruptive, annoying and will no longer be tolerated under any circumstances.

Consider yourself warned. The rest of the board's participants have my personal encouragement to bring future occurrences of this (lame) behavior to my attention.

Sincerely,

Sean

cc: direct email to Mr. Cook

Old 09-24-2004, 06:00 PM   #200
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Math for Dummies, Conmen, and fake lawyers (BMW4VW)

180MPH is about 12mph FASTER than a stock RC-51's absolute top-speed. It is highly unlikely that his "true" speed was 180.

Sure, he was going way too fast. However, the fact remains that the officer pulled that number out of his ass. Wouldn't you agree that cops SHOULDN'T pull numbers out of their asses, when documenting the infractions that a citizen commits? -Sean