Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 09-24-2004, 09:55 AM   #161
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Stop talking about snow.

Too bad you didn't consult someone with knowledge of the law, or forensics. My mother used to read me a poem about the six blind men from Hindustan that went to "see" an elephant. Each one grabbed a different part of the elephant and individually they thought it looked like a wall, a tree, a snake, a fan, a rope, and an spear. Each one of the blind men were positive that they knew what an elephant looked like, though none of them really ever "saw" one at all. What my mom didn't tell me was that one of them was named KPaul. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2004, 09:58 AM   #163
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Buyer's market.

Why buy one of those inferior inline 4s, when you can buy a used RC51, put on a Two Bros exhaust and go 205 mph? VWW
Old 09-24-2004, 10:01 AM   #164
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: What is the safest airplane?

An Airbus 340 operated by Quantas. VWW
Old 09-24-2004, 10:07 AM   #165
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: From the horse's mouth

Read the entire thread five or six more times, and if you still don't get it try hitting yourself on the head with a large hammer. VWW
Old 09-24-2004, 10:20 AM   #169
dylanmo
Founding Member

Default Re: Wrongo News Flash.

I don't believe parallax has anything to do with it either, and yes, thanks, I'm aware of the speed of light, you condescending jackass. I think it was mentioned in solid state physics once or twice, it did perplex those mouth-breathing EEs though.

All SBP's argument invoked was timing error, but you cannot read and kept going off about parallax. Why the aero engineer's expertise on human timing error would be greater than a physicist's is unclear to me. Especially since SBP has done the experiment, repeatedly. Besides, has anyone even entertained the idea that the pilot just effed up?

Besides, my thesis is that you are a petty, insecure diack. Ask the Aeronautical Engineer for his expert opinion on that. In fact, you've proved my thesis somewhat - I mention that I have a Ph.D., and you go skittling off to another PhD so you can try and trump me, even though I didn't even argue about the parallax or whatever. Did you even read what I said? Can you read? Be your own man, son.
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote