Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 09-23-2004, 04:09 PM   #121
dkoch111
Founding Member

Default Re: 205MPH on a CBR 1000RR?

I hope VWW is not a lawyer in Minnisota (where is that anyway?). He misspelled acquittal (he is after all, a lawyer who does not know how to spell acquittal) and Minnesota. He also forgot to capitalize the first letter in the first word of a sentence. I donÂ’t mean to be too picky, but fair is fair. Dream team? Come now.
dkoch111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2004, 05:58 PM   #125
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

You seem to have paid attention in your grammar school spelling class. Have you ever heard of a typo? Do you have the slightest inkling of legal fundamentals? Have you any comment on the legal basis of my arguement? Are you an anal-retentive english teacher? Anything of importance to add? Your comments are always welcome. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 06:07 PM   #126
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: What a fracking fraud

I never claimed to be an attorney, althougth I have studied the laws here in Kalifornia for many years, and have won numerous times in our corrupt court system. Calling someone a lawyer is tantamount to saying that they are a vulture. Thank you for noticing that I am not an attorney.BTW you seem to have forgotten the question mark after one of your sentences. I suppose that means your not really an engineer. Something I suspected for some time now. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 06:29 PM   #127
v2-90
Founding Member

Default No Endorsement

Anyone catch the 3rd citation for NO MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT????

LOL! This guy didn't even have a motorcycle license!!!

ROFL!
v2-90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 06:33 PM   #128
dkoch111
Founding Member

I have heard of a typo. I did pay attention in my grammar school spelling class. I think that whether or not the defendant gets charged will have more to do with who the judge and prosecutor happen to be than any argument he will make about 0.25s reaction time on the reckless driving charge. Show a judge a picture of a sport bike, and the judge may not care how fast the guy was actually going. He is additionally screwed due to the lack of a proper license. The idea that simply saying the measurement is inaccurate means you will get out of the ticket is almost ridiculous. Would you get away with traveling 300 mph if the radar gun did not register speeds that high?
dkoch111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 07:47 PM   #129
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Stop talking about snow.

Does WA skiing suck, because the skiiers kick your ass, after you tell them they don't know anything about skiing and how you're a much better skiier than they are due to the fact that you engineer one-into-two headphone adapters for use in coach.

When you stop bleeding and crying, you try to hit on the hot ski patrol chick, but she just laughs and mumbles something about an "idiot" under her breath. You wonder why, but funny enough, even though the clues are all around you, you never "get" it. -Sean

Old 09-23-2004, 09:22 PM   #130
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Default Cupholder? Nah

My guess would be the center fuel tank on a 747.

sbp
sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote