Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-26-2004, 05:53 AM   #221
ccmun
Founding Member

Default Re: Helmets are law again in Louisiana

Cmon guys, you live in America. Give thanks. Most of the world is poor, hungry and live on 5 bucks a day. Here you are complaining about a stupid helmet law that inconveniences your right to some wind in your hair. Get over it. As an African-American, while they done it to us me without vaseline, for much of American history, I thank the Guvment for the right to vote. Wary of "big government" I think its our current guvment has has outspent most of the recent liberal governments, with its stupid war and pandering to large corporations. All I am saying is that, given the state of the world today, wearing helment ain't that bad.
ccmun is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2004, 07:17 AM   #227
sarnali
Founding Member

Taking hot showers causes cancer so that's out. And if you've got a terminal disease why would you need health care in the first place?

Our friends in the insurance industry don't buld skyscrapers anymore. Now the buy "naming rights" to ball parks, such as "Large Insurance Company Field" in Seattle where the Mariners attempt to play, right next door to Paul Allen's "Large Phone Service Provider Field"
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 09:41 AM   #228
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

seruzawa, kjam68 is apparently one of the frogs that was placed in the pan of slowly heating water. I never ceased to be amazed by the utter lack of perspicacity displayed by Boobus Americanus. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 09:43 AM   #229
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Super Bill for President

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something I like about this guy. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 09:43 AM   #230
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Swift Boat Idiot

Looks like all 136 of Kook's personalities think you are an idiot. That's what he means by "we all".