Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-26-2004, 03:10 AM   #181
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: IDIOTS

Looks like your old brain never worked right to begin with. At least if I end up in a "veggitative state", I got 47 good years out of mine. You certainly can't say that. As for being an idiot for not wearing a helmet, I can assure you that your an idiot with it on OR off. Actually, I think your an idiot for riding a motorcycle to begin with. See how much fun calling people names can be??

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2004, 03:16 AM   #182
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Helmets are law again in Louisiana

How about if you are found exceeding the speed limit, or stunting on the street, or even making an illegal turn and get hurt. Would the insurance companies have to pay up then, considering that all those acts are ILLEGAL and to ride without a helmet is not? How about people that need extensive skin grafts because they weren't wearing proper protective gear? How about the guy that wears all his gear, but has no training and runs offthe road and gets hurt? Should they pay then?
Old 08-26-2004, 04:08 AM   #183
seruzawa
The Toad

How about taking a bath? Bathtubs are a major cause of death. No insurance coverage for bathers!

How about terminal diseases? Everyone who has a terminal disease will die! No coverage for people with terminal diseases!

Methinks that insurance companies are pulling our legs. Even during real recessions, like the early 70's one, insurance companies seemed to be able to afford to build skyscrapers.
Old 08-26-2004, 05:34 AM   #184
seruzawa
The Toad

Your children can be taken from you on the whim of a bureaucrat. You can be arrested for refusing to give your child ritalin (or any sort of treatment a croaker thinks he/she needs). Your home can be taken from you to provide cheap land for Wal-Mart. A policeman can tear your home apart because he thinks he saw a drug dealer climb in the window. The govt will take the cash out of your pocket if it thinks you have "too much". The FBI has removed from public libraries all books that give advice on how to get your property back when the govt illegally seives it. In fact, govt agencies rely on illegal forfeitures now for their funding problems. The BATF slaughters a couple of dozen children and gets away scot free. Pres Bush wants to force you and everyone else to see a shrink and then if the shrink determines it you can be forced to take drugs and get electroshocked... Kerry also supports this plan. Our health care system is completely dominated by drug companies who have gotten themselves exempted fom most criminal liabilities for the many drugs they distribute while they withhold the truth of the side effects.

Oh no. We are no where near fascism. Oh no. And of course you are right, to protect ourselves we need to "temporarily" suspend all our rights so we can fight "Islamicism" or whatever hobgoblin the govt has invented this week.
Old 08-26-2004, 06:53 AM   #185
ccmun
Founding Member

Cmon guys, you live in America. Give thanks. Most of the world is poor, hungry and live on 5 bucks a day. Here you are complaining about a stupid helmet law that inconveniences your right to some wind in your hair. Get over it. As an African-American, while they done it to us me without vaseline, for much of American history, I thank the Guvment for the right to vote. Wary of "big government" I think its our current guvment has has outspent most of the recent liberal governments, with its stupid war and pandering to large corporations. All I am saying is that, given the state of the world today, wearing helment ain't that bad.
ccmun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 08:17 AM   #186
sarnali
Founding Member

Taking hot showers causes cancer so that's out. And if you've got a terminal disease why would you need health care in the first place?

Our friends in the insurance industry don't buld skyscrapers anymore. Now the buy "naming rights" to ball parks, such as "Large Insurance Company Field" in Seattle where the Mariners attempt to play, right next door to Paul Allen's "Large Phone Service Provider Field"
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 10:41 AM   #187
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

seruzawa, kjam68 is apparently one of the frogs that was placed in the pan of slowly heating water. I never ceased to be amazed by the utter lack of perspicacity displayed by Boobus Americanus. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 10:43 AM   #188
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Super Bill for President

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something I like about this guy. VWW
Old 08-26-2004, 10:43 AM   #189
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Swift Boat Idiot

Looks like all 136 of Kook's personalities think you are an idiot. That's what he means by "we all".
Old 08-26-2004, 10:45 AM   #190
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Why don't you just bend over and spread 'em for the authorities?

Don't tell anyone, but I have agreed with every thing that you've said in this thread. VWW