Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-25-2004, 10:55 AM   #141
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: And drive Dodges

Did you buy the Dakota before or after the head injury?
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2004, 11:03 AM   #142
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Liberal ideology

Well... the Civil Rights movement! No wait, the govt fought that tooth and nail. Not a good example.

I know! Welfare! Look how well off the inner cities are now. Hmmmmm. Not a good example either.

Okay how about 10 million children on Ritalin! Yes, a whole new generation of speed freaks. Hmmmm. I guess that's not a good example.

Okay, how about Unions and the 40 hour work week? Yeah that's it..... oops. I forgot. It was the govt that was murdering union organizers back in the late 1800s. I guess that's not such a good example either.

Okay, how about the National Park system? No we can't credit that. It was started by those shotgun toting hunters like Teddy Roosevelt that JB thinks are all loonies.

I know, the Interstate Highway system! Well, actually that was another Republican's idea and it's main purpose was to be able to move military equipment around the country easily. Actually it was an idea stolen from Hitler.

I'm not giving up I know I'll think of something....

I know! Social Security! Yeah. We support heroin addicts with that! Well, it really doesn't exist any more since Johnson started the raid on it. But old people like, oh, poor George Bush, Sr. can now get free prescriptions!

Well, I'll keep thinking I know I'll come up with something...... public education! They can' read or write any more but they do learn the really important stuff like that teachers don't get paid enough and that Thomas Jefferson owned slaves!

Well, I haven't been able to find too many good examples. How about the fact that Social Security pays for Electric Convulsive Therapy via medicare. All the old people who need to be killed off get all the govt funded electroshocks they need now.

I'll keep at it. I know I'll think of something...... Hey how about the BATF? I know they do a lot of good. They are excellent for urban renewal projects on churches.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:03 AM   #143
maladg
Registered Member

Default Re: Death data from the NHTSA

Good info. I have not had the time to research, but has anyone seen a study on the RATE of mc deaths...not raw numbers but RATE per million miles traveled - and associated trends?
maladg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 11:08 AM   #144
dsouthard
Registered Member

Default Re: It doesn't matter if it's dangerous or not!

<blockquote>
Gotta say the Internet is only really cool cause the Gov hasn't touched it.
</blockquote>

Wow, exactly how do you think the TCP/IP protocol came into existence?

Let's just pretend you never said it and move on...
dsouthard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 11:09 AM   #146
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Helmets are law again in Louisiana

Yeah we're funny about that personal freedom thing.

Byt the way, how's that govt support for Muslim Sharia Law thing going in Canada?
Old 08-25-2004, 11:11 AM   #149
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Seatbelts

Again, whare did I (Sean Alexander) state ANYTHING about statistics? Why are you arguing with me about something I never said?
Old 08-25-2004, 11:13 AM   #150
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: You are skirting the issue Pal.

And you are claiming that I made this news post now? I have NEWS for you Kook, "SeanAlexander" and "Staff" are two different people.