Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Janklow will only serve 30 days in jail (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/2303-janklow-will-only-serve-30-days-jail.html)

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 08:49 AM

Aha

Look I voted for Bush even though I am a McCain fan.

"What good is any economy without our freedom" Have you read the Patriot act pal???

Stop listiening to the Bush propaganda machine

Cheney sabatoged Blair UN plan

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 08:52 AM

Re: Dude don't bother

Just because you are not mentally capable of arguing with me doesn't mean that all MOrons share your ignorance about economics, politics, journalism, physics, etc. Did I miss anything? Go back to Chicago Community College longride?

cwradio 01-26-2004 09:06 AM

Re: Janklow will only serve 30 days in jail

I understand Stugis is changing the name to janklow motorcycle season.

Something like hunting season.

Don

SeanAlexander 01-26-2004 09:34 AM

So to be 100% accurate, the headline should have read like this:

"Janklow will only serve 30 DAYS in jail, oh and by the way, 100 nights too."

caderider 01-26-2004 10:45 AM

Re: Woohoooo!

Well, I would tend to think that if you were going fast enough to kill Janklow in his Cadillac, you might have more pressing things to worry about than the sentance - likely the hospital bills or Final Expenses...

But I understand your point.

Jonniedee 01-26-2004 11:34 AM

Any one that rides their Harley to Sturgis this year is an *******!!!

Teach these people to spank the guilty and don't go to sturgis!!!!

scottbriscoe 01-26-2004 04:39 PM

Re: Dude don't bother

Hell yeah man, you have the right idea. people have the mistaken beliefe that the president controls the economy; no that is wrong. President Clinton was lucky enough to come into power after reagan and the first bush had already set the stage for the economy to rise. then it started getting f***ed it up and he left it and our security problems (ie allowing 9-11 to happen) to bush to deal with. Damn good war plan wit iraq.

Viffer-dude 01-26-2004 06:14 PM

Phew!! Enough politics already

Randy Scott, R.I.P.

karlitos 01-26-2004 08:49 PM

Yeah, I agree. Why such laws? Simple. Everybody shedding croc tears to "prove" their moronic, stupid, naive constituency that they are good persons worthy of being in office; that they are saintly out to protect the poor, disenfranchised, the weak, the needy, the spotted owl, ourselves or anything that needs "protection"

But alas..it works... as people continue to vote and believe such cads.

zx-6r_maniac 01-27-2004 03:48 AM

I know theres a couple hardcore harley owners in that jail. Hope they have access to the news or at least a computer and that they stop by and say hi. Anyway, the "what did you do?" question has come up sooner or later...