Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Janklow will only serve 30 days in jail (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/2303-janklow-will-only-serve-30-days-jail.html)

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 05:54 AM

Re: The flip side (Politics for dummies and SDSU grads continued)

500 families would not be greiving.

The economy would be doing much better.

Bin Laden would of been captured.

Iraq would of been searched by the UN for WMD.

We would still have a budget surplus since we would not have had $200 billion plus going to Iraq.

Your grandchildren would still have a future.

Social Security would be secure.

The Patriot Act would not exist.

A CIA operative would still be under cover.

Keep it up sarnali this is fun. The list goes on.

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 05:55 AM

Re: Re; Speaking of MotoGp

Typical Budglyd. Short sighted only thinking of himself. Where is your silver spoon?

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 06:13 AM

By the way your website is a joke

Do you need some help with your links? Or do you have Agent 404 working for you. Go back to Community College and take html class again.

maxriderdon 01-26-2004 06:46 AM

Re: What an idiot. You have cause and effect reversed (Econ for dummies)

Don't know what school you missed, but the main one you liberals all missed it the school of common sense. 500 Families??? THIS IS WAR!!! SHOW ME ANOTHER WAS THAT WAS MORE SUCESSFUL WITH FEWER CASUALTIES...WELL...WHICH ONE? No answer? That's what I thought. Answer this: What good is any economy without our freedom? I am sure you have some misguided idea that the United Nations will take care of us all. Just another clueless crying liberal who needs a common sense injection. Just answer the one question with no sidestepping: WHAT GOOD IS YOUR IDEA OF RUNNING THE COUNTRY WITHOUT OUR FREEDOM?

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 06:56 AM

More bad news for Bush

"Only a year ago, the CBO estimated 10-year surpluses — not deficits — of $1.3 trillion. And in January 2001, when Bush took office, the projection was for a decade of black ink (surplus) totaling $5.6 trillion. "

Bush, Congress Face Historic Deficits

Iraq headed for Civil War

Cheney 'waged war' on Blair Iraq strategy

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 07:00 AM

More bad news for Bush

"Only a year ago, the CBO estimated 10-year surpluses — not deficits — of $1.3 trillion. And in January 2001, when Bush took office, the projection was for a decade of black ink (surplus) totaling $5.6 trillion. "

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 07:00 AM

More bad news for Bush

KPaulCook 01-26-2004 07:01 AM

Re: Bush lied and soldiers died, 9/11 hijackers were not from Iraq

goingsking 01-26-2004 07:25 AM

Re: Janklow will only serve 30 days in jail

Let me understand this, when four of us ride from NJ to Sturgis this summer, he will be out of jail. I sure hope that he will not be allowed to drive on public roads again? Then again, would he follow any restriction on his driving if he had one? I have in-laws in SD and from what I have been told, he has a total disregard for the law and others using the road.

longride 01-26-2004 07:25 AM

Dude don't bother

Arguing with KPaulChickenLittle is like batting your head against the wall. Actually the wall might be a bit smarter, but don't even waste the time to type to this idiot. Nobody really wastes any time with this moron, but you can try if you like. Just some friendly advise to you.