Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 01-25-2004, 01:55 PM   #111
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Facts and Data Ru****e

You are the typical angry white male born with a silver spoon in his mouth that loves Rush and O'Rielly. These racists think they are entitiled to special treatment i.e. Rush didn't break the law he has drug problem.

Some day the facts and data are going to bite you in the ass. Wait for those Bush budget deficits to hit home in 2005.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2004, 02:04 PM   #112
edward44
Founding Member

Default Re: Heh heh

Fact numero uno: you admitted that you LIED about the troops killed in Kosovo-right. Facto numero dos: If clinton hadn't have sent in troops alot more local would have been killed. And how much support did clinton get from the right: nada.

But, who cares: latest poll show 52% don't want bush relected: bush will be toast this time next year. WooHaa.
edward44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 02:09 PM   #113
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Facts and Data

[*] During the Bush Admin. American has lost nearly 3 million manufacturing jobs, going offshore
[*] Personal backruptcies have increased
[*]Bush's administration has created the largest budget deficits in U.S. history
[*] No WMDs have been found in Iraq
[*] We have spent over $200 billion on the Iraq war
[*] We have lost 500 soldiers in Iraq
[*] Osama Bin Laden is still free
[*] Even after the fall of Sadam we have orange terrorists alerts routinely

You can't give justification to the war on others (Clinton, Roosevelt, Truman, Nixon, Regan's)mistakes. Each situation is different
Old 01-25-2004, 02:09 PM   #114
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Facts and Data

[*] During the Bush Admin. American has lost nearly 3 million manufacturing jobs, going offshore
[*] Personal backruptcies have increased
[*]Bush's administration has created the largest budget deficits in U.S. history
[*] No WMDs have been found in Iraq
[*] We have spent over $200 billion on the Iraq war
[*] We have lost 500 soldiers in Iraq
[*] Osama Bin Laden is still free
[*] Even after the fall of Sadam we have orange terrorists alerts routinely

You can't give justification to the war on others (Clinton, Roosevelt, Truman, Nixon, Regan's)mistakes. Each situation is different
Old 01-25-2004, 02:16 PM   #115
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: What happens when....

I am glad you recognize your problem. I only pray the Buz can do the same. Despite facts and data (Large Budget deficits, no WMD, etc. )and the opinion of folks like Senator McCain Buz thinks Bush is doing a great job. Someday the truth will hit Buz like a bus. Wait till 2005 when those budget deficit come home to roost.

Old 01-25-2004, 02:25 PM   #116
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Lordy lordy

Have you ever seen the like (below)?

I rest my case.
Old 01-25-2004, 02:44 PM   #117
seruzawa
The Toad

No I never said any troops were killed in Kosovo. I said 500 died that year. That's no worse than saying that "I never had sex with that woman." Plenty did die under Clowntoons incompetence.

You made that leap.

I never said that the incompetences of Roosevelt, Truman, Johnson and Clinton justified Bush's actions in Iraq.

You made that leap.

I was demonstrating that the liberals have absolutely no moral high ground of any sort to criticize anyone else at any time about anything.

Both parties have squandered any moral high ground from which to talk down to anyone. It's past time both of those gangs of looters and their stupid and destructive policies were replaced.

I don't give one fig whether Bush is re-elected or not. Just spare me the BS rhetoric about liberals being better. One gang of thieves is no more palatable than another. But I guess the concept that there could be something better than the current set of choices is beyond your comprehension.
Old 01-25-2004, 03:22 PM   #118
edward44
Founding Member

Kay, seruzawa, lie down, put a cold towel over your forehead. Breath deeply and try to think of nothing...nothing at all. There, don't you feel better.

Pick up a pair of 1/2" steel balls and rotate them in the palm of your hand. Thats it. Grind them togeather. Over and over. There all against you-right? Thats ok, mommey will make them go away.
edward44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 03:37 PM   #119
maxriderdon
Founding Member

Default Re: The flip side (Politics for dummies and SDSU grads continued)

Fact: The economy was already going South during the last part of Clinton's stay.

Fact: Clinton could balance the budget because so much money was coming in with an already great economy.

Fact: If it were left up to the Democrats we would still be waiting on the United Nations to act on Tirants like Sadam. Our National security comes first!!! Without that prepare to give up your freedom and your wallet.
Old 01-25-2004, 03:39 PM   #120
cycleguy26
Founding Member

Default Re: Janklow will only serve 30 days in jail

Work release in 30 days doesn't mean that he's done with jail in 30 days. He'll be out on work details picking up trash on the side of the highway and stuff. I work in corrections and can testify that he'll probably spend all 100 days in the hole, for his own protection. There's alot of guys in jail that he probably put away. Still, I don't see the justice when shoplifters get more time than janklow