Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 01-16-2004, 02:48 PM   #21
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Wait, i misspoke.

Actually you get 2 things for absolutely nothing. You get to ride without a helmet if you want, and you get the satisfaction of knowing you're saving a life or 2 if the worst happens to you. How can you object unless you're some sort of religious fundamentalist or auto-erotic necrophiliac or both?
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2004, 04:01 PM   #22
TatdNPrcd
Founding Member

Default auto-erotic necrophiliac!

That's the funniest use of those three words I've ever read. Bravo, John, Bra-vo.
TatdNPrcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 04:28 PM   #23
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Default Why single out

one group. If it is ok to turn a dead motorcyclist into a canoe then why not everyone else. I'll bet whoever added the organ donor rider to this bill doesn't ride and wouldn't dare try to make it a law for every swinging dic to automatically donate their parts when they die. I certainly resent these arsewipes treating motorcyclist as potential organ donors. I have always had this fear that if I become a volunteer organ donor that they won't try as hard to save me when they know they can harvest away if I slip away.
electraglider_1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 04:41 PM   #24
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Default Organs for dollars

Why is it that when you are dead that your organs should be free. Seems to me that your heirs should be able to Ebay your parts to the highest bidder. In some parts of the world people actually sell their spares while they are still alive. I personally find this repugnant but it apparently is happening. Think of it this way; when your motorcycle needs parts you go buy them because they aren't free. Hey, the banks can't hand out your life savings to anyone in sight when you pass on so why should your organs become public property at that time. I'm not sure that I really agree with what I've written but surely it makes some sense.
electraglider_1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 06:01 PM   #25
westcork
Founding Member

Default Re: Organs for dollars

That's about the most intelligent argument yet. If someone should be obligated to donate their organs, then let's extend that ammendment to include vehicle parts. Hell, I need a new set of tires. Anybody know an unlucky bastard with a low mileage set of Metzlers? Looking for 120/70 17 & 180/50 17.
westcork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 04:10 AM   #26
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Cali Bill 1200 Without Organ Music

A little hyperbole always brings out the usual looters.

Everything is fine. Sleep. (Imperial Judge bans all snowmobiles in Yellowstone Park at the behest of the Eco-Tally-Ban Jihadists). Everything is fine. It doesn't affect us. Sleeeeeep.
Old 01-17-2004, 06:02 AM   #27
RonXX
Founding Member

Default Re: auto-erotic necrophiliac!

Why don't you suck his d!ck in private?
RonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:09 AM   #28
TatdNPrcd
Founding Member

Default Re: auto-erotic necrophiliac!

Do WHAT? Sorry, XX, I don't swing that way but, you know, more power to you if that's were your head's at.

Maybe you should try extreme auto-erotic asphyxiation and quit assuming you know what the f*** is being talked about.
TatdNPrcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:59 AM   #29
SVRacer405
Founding Member

Default Re: Cali Bill 1200 Without Organ Music

I wish the AMA would divide its memebership to allow me to join as a Road Racer and off road rider and not volunteer my money to fight these on going mindless quarells over helmets and baby boomers. I care about baby boomers or anyone spattering themselves over the front of minvans and SUV's.

You wanna do battle with suburban cell phone moms packin 3 to 6000 more pounds of steel then feel free but leave me and my membership money out of it.

All I am interested in is growing the sport of road racing and keeping my off road racing areas open and legal. And besides, this proposed law over organs won't accomplish anything further then sucking money and resources from the AMA since it had no hope of becoming reality with or without the AMA.

I would rather see my money spent to protect the rights of people who want to compete or just have a place to take their bike to be challenged and have fun, not protect the rights of the splattered remains of the naturally selected from fire breathing liberals 3000 miles away from me.
SVRacer405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 01:05 PM   #30
rock06r
Founding Member

Default Re: Wait, i misspoke.

I think you forget that a lot of accidents (maybe even around half??) are caused by OTHER motorists. Whether I happen to wear a helmet or not at the time, some soccer-mom in her SUV full of screaming kids will probably sideswipe me in broad daylight (and maybe get a traffic ticket or a "harsh" talking to by a cop in the process).

And when the GESTAPO wants to come and harvest whatever is left of what little human dignity is afforded my family, some of you want to stand by the side of the road and cheer and applaud??

Let's make it fair then, let's apply this law to EVERYONE. How about motorists that don't wear seatbelts. How about car drivers that don't properly maintain their vehicle. Or maybe underage drivers with probationary licenses (need those kiddie organs too, right?). What about those organs that can be harvested from infants because their parents were too dumb to get and use a baby seat? Why SHOULD it be your choice anyway, after all, you chose to be stupid. HARSH, right? Why is it that because someone is on a motorcycle everyone is ok with abusing that person's rights, dignity, etc?

I hope it doesn't happen to you man.... but if you vote in favor of this cr$p, then you deserve to have it done to you. 'NUFF SAID.
rock06r is offline   Reply With Quote