Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-27-2003, 08:36 AM   #1
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: Congressman Crash Update III

With or without emergency lights, what Janklow did totally disregarded public safety and was in violation of the law. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2003, 08:42 AM   #2
KPaulCook
Banned

This guy has more lives than my cat. Good post longride. I think Court TV/Fox TV needs to put a natioanl spot light on this case. Otherwise, I think that this guy has the whole state of South Dakota in his back pocket.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 09:24 AM   #3
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

LOL, Fox TV might go after him if her were a Democrat, but that's a different thread.

I hope somebody goes after him... the state's attorney hasn't even filed charges yet!
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 09:36 AM   #4
pplassm
Founding Member

I wish _I_ had a friend like Marc Tobias who would long-term loan me a Caddy!
Old 08-27-2003, 09:40 AM   #5
KPaulCook
Banned

"LOL, Fox TV might go after him if her were a Democrat, but that's a different thread."

Yep have to agree. Fox at first was kind of refreshing i.e. a non-liberal bias. But you are right they don't go after Republicans.

Old 08-27-2003, 09:49 AM   #6
seruzawa
The Toad

South Dakota Attorney General Larry Long said he does not know whether members of Congress have any rights that are different from other citizens in their home states.

Translation: We're searching the Fed and State constitutions as fast as we can to find a way to let this murderer walk.

Why does a frickin' Governor need emergency lights? To get quickly to the office when he finds out that the new batch of interns has arrived? To avoid getting home too late to see Baywatch? To get to the bar before it closes?

We have a two-tiered society folks. Certain members of govt can get away with murder with impunity. This guy is a-walkin'. Get used to it.

Old 08-27-2003, 09:58 AM   #7
KPaulCook
Banned

"Translation: We're searching the Fed and State constitutions as fast as we can to find a way to let this murderer walk" Good point. You think if it was your or me they would be doing all of this stuff before filing charges. Heck no. We would be in jail or out on a large bail bond. Good thing I don't plan on going back to SD cause my big mouth would probably land myself in jail for insulting a priveldged son. You are right he walks.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:51 AM   #8
mconlon
Founding Member

I wish _I_ had a friend like Marc Tobias... and the people who installed the emergency lights... and who continue to defend a total rapist/murderer scumbag like Janklow.
mconlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 10:53 AM   #9
mconlon
Founding Member

Scanner: APB, fresh donuts just came out at the Dunkin Donuts at 5th and Main!

Janklow to chauffer: Hit the lights, man, 5th and Main, pronto!

mconlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 11:03 AM   #10
dnlwthrn
Founding Member

What do "emergency lights" have to do with this anyway? Even emergency vehicles are supposed to make sure the intersection is clear before proceding... you don't see every ambulance flying through stop signs and red lights without slowing and hitting the siren a few times. Not only should he be charged with murder, he should be charged with every other traffic violation possible!
dnlwthrn is offline   Reply With Quote