Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 06-18-2003, 03:02 PM   #61
hawkrider
Founding Member

Default Re: MC Chase ends in Riot

I do not recall saying anything about pot laws.

Try this, it is about a Cop, a person breaking the law and a split second of decision.

The fact that the perp had no licence and a little dope was not learned until after the crash.

If you want to legalize pot and such good for you. I am sure that there are many web sites devoted to such ideas. They might even enjoy your spirited prose on the subject.

When you solve all of the social injustices, and jail all those who type in caps let us know.

hawkrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2003, 03:09 PM   #62
hawkrider
Founding Member

Cop chases bad guy, bad guy crashes and dies. Bad guy had some pot, BFD! What does that have to do with the chase, NOTHING!

Join your buddies at the legalize pot web page, I dont care either way. Talk about missing the point.

Jackoff: Person who takes a fact out of context in order to shift the subject and promote a personal point of view.

The question is are you a JACKOFF?
Old 06-18-2003, 03:14 PM   #63
hawkrider
Founding Member

"Oh, what do my masturbatory practices have to do with anything?"

BTW if you read my post I believe I spoke of "mental mastrabation". I am sure there is a web page that will help you with your "masturbatory practices"
Old 06-18-2003, 03:32 PM   #64
hawkrider
Founding Member

In most states you can sue to the liability limit of the offenders insurance policy, if they have one. In most states around $300,000.00.

And no, suing won't bring anyone back from the dead. What a brilliant observation on your part. Did I say it would? NO I DID NOT!

I am going to start typing in caps again so you can read what I type. As much as you like to babble about incorrect responses to posts on this sight you must have alot of time on your hands.
Old 06-18-2003, 03:38 PM   #65
GregP
Founding Member

Default Re: let me get this straight ...

I live in this area, it was a Honda CBR 900 SPORTBIKE
GregP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 03:43 PM   #66
GregP
Founding Member

Default Re: let me get this straight ...

Sorry, you are wrong here. I live in this community. He was first chased, then dropped because of excessive speed. (100+MPH). then latter he was picked up by a different municipality, doing 70+ in a 25mph residential area, running stops signs, and cutting across lawns and jumping curbs (again at 70 mph)

And when he hit the house and bit it, the cop that was in pursuit was three blocks behind and didn't even see it. So like he said about the gene pool .......
GregP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 03:48 PM   #67
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Told you so.

Just as I've been saying. It's the out of control squids who are going to bring the govt down on us. Not the cruiser types.
Old 06-18-2003, 04:23 PM   #68
99R6
Founding Member

A person can only be pushed so far until they meet you with violent resistance.
99R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 04:32 PM   #69
v4bryan
Registered Member

Default At what point?

How about this point...about a year and a half ago here in Denver the cops were pursuing a car that ran a redlight. At one point the van entered the highway by an off ramp and continued moving against traffic. The police followed and went head on into a van, killing two of the passengers.

I'd say that they went too far, wouldn't you?
v4bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 04:37 PM   #70
MrBear44
Registered Member

Default Re: Speeding go-cart before the horse

Actually, this is probably based on living in the LA area (or a huge metro area like it). If someone flees in a car here, there are 3 police helicopters and about 8 news helicopters right on it. ItÂ’s the nightly entertainment here.

Rural townships and counties can't afford helicopters. If they let them go, they're gone. Regardless of what you think of the police, or what the reputation of your local police force is, running is stupid based on the statistics alone. How many have actually pulled it off? You donÂ’t have a realistic choice but to surrender and pursue your defense legally.

MrBear44 is offline   Reply With Quote