Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 02-21-2003, 12:54 PM   #1
staff
Registered Member

Default Re: Hasselhoff Hurt on a Hog!

Wow, his wife is hot!
staff is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2003, 01:27 PM   #2
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Here is a prime example of the Johnny come lately to motorcycling Harley riding RUB that is causing the over 40 age group increase in accident statistics. Blown into the curb by a gust of wind? Puleese. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 02:42 PM   #3
Sam_Freed
Registered Member

Default A gust of wind! . . .

. . . I love it! Yeah right, next your going to expect me to believe that G. Dubya passed out and busted his lip from choking on a peanut! Suuuuuuuuuure ya' did George. Suuuuuuuure ya' did. By the way, what's that empty bottle of Vodka doing under the couch?
Sam_Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 02:44 PM   #4
sarnali
Founding Member

thats exactly what it is, what a numb-nut.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 03:15 PM   #5
nustar1
Registered Member

In high school I used to like certain bands like REM is a good example. As time went by more people started liking them and then somehow they were typecast as sellouts. Did the music change or was it just "NOT COOL" for more people to like them.

This is kind of how Cycling has gotten. "Johnny Come lately" Hey, would you rather he not come at all? Would you keep a good thing from somebody just because you want to keep it your own? I understand that the dynamics of something can change when more peopld get involved but that is why you have to enjoy something when you can.

I don't now this guy but I hope that he is doing OK. Breaking your back and ribs doesn't sound fun. I bet it scared the SHI# out of him. Maybe it will make him a better rider. Maybe he will quit. But either way it is nothing to make fun of. I usually don't feel bad for celebrities but in this case I will say that he is still just a person. Give him a break!
nustar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 03:32 PM   #6
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Hey I'm just happy he didn't kill himself or his wife, but anyone buying a 600+ pound motorcyle, and putting his wife on the back when he lacks the skill to keep it off of the curb because of a puff of wind, is the kind of person that gives motorcycling a bad name. I am happy that new people want to enter in to our collective pass time, but would prefer that they learn to ride ALONE on a smaller bike. VWW
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 11:20 AM   #7
akcarlson
Founding Member

Default Fun with alliteration (not quite as bad as puns, but close)

Horrifying Hollywood Headline: 'Hasselhoff Hurt on Harley; Hits Head Hard - Has Hematoma, Herniation.'

Dave dumps Davidson - damages dome, dame. 'Damned draft!' he declares.
akcarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 12:56 PM   #8
Sam_Freed
Registered Member

Default Carlson's cute quips

Hilarious headlines Homie!
Sam_Freed is offline   Reply With Quote