Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2003, 07:25 AM   #51
jmeyn
Founding Member
 
jmeyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 780
Default Re: Biodiesel for bikes?

Right. I overstated. Seems like a centrifuge would speed the process up and make it continuous instead of batch. Probably in the works.
jmeyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2003, 08:12 AM   #52
gooseman_1
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 162
Default Re: Biodiesel for bikes?

Gas engines are about 10% effecient. The other 90% is given off as heat.
gooseman_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 09:25 AM   #53
rsheidler
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,459
Default Re: Diesel turbine superbike

it worked for me, yesterday.



Bob
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 10:02 AM   #54
BMW4VWW
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,833
Default Re: yet again. Once more into the breach...

[a href="http://jackherer.com/"]
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 03:15 PM   #55
BMW4VWW
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,833
Default Re: yet again. Once more into the breach...

[a href="http://new.motorcycle.com"]
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 03:19 PM   #56
BMW4VWW
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,833
Default Re: yet again. Once more into the breach...

[a href="http://news.motorcycle.com/MO News[/a]
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 12:39 PM   #57
rsheidler
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,459
Default Re: yet again. Once more into the breach...

[a href="http://www.amasuperbike.com/"]test
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 12:42 PM   #58
rsheidler
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,459
Default Re: yet again. Once more into the breach...

[a href="http://www.amasuperbike.com/"]test[/a]
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 12:46 PM   #59
rsheidler
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,459
Default Re: yet again. Once more into the breach...

OK one more try
[a href="http://www.amasuperbike.com/"]Test[a]
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 12:49 PM   #60
rsheidler
Founding Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,459
Default Re: yet again. Once more into the breach...

OK one more try [a href="http://www.amasuperbike.com/"]Test[/a]
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off